Why me? Chapter 1

Song:Born for this by the score.
Why for song choice:Price is hyping up 141, and he gets a flash back.

To the story!!

We just got word that kortac and Los vaqueros are joining us to finally take down Makarov. The boys were not too happy, though. Not because of the cowboys. But because of kortac. Our long-standing enemies. "CAP U CANT BE SERIOUS!"Calm down, gaz." "NO!" As price tried to reason with gaz soap and ghost were cuddling. Then, after ghost got up and taped gazs mouth, the shut price explained.

As price explained, it was to take down Makarov they all nodded. Kortac also agreed to no shooting. And gaz (unwilling) agreed to not call könig a whore. While laswell was setting up for them to meet, the others were either in the commons or training.

Price pov:
I sigh to myself. Today was our anniversary. To mark the day we all first met. Also the day I lost them. Makarov may finally be taken down. Amd I shall have my revenge for what he did to my love. My y/n. "Hey dad!" "Soap how many times-" "You know I won't listen to you!"

"Now I see why I call ghost the smart one" "HEY!' I chuckle as soap pouted. Y/n would have love soap like a son. They do act alike. Y/n was always hyper. Soap is always hyper. Even fang would howl in despair when y/n goofed off on missions. And fang is their dog! "Hey dad what's wrong?" "I'm fine soap" "Liar!" I sigh. I don't have the brain cells nor the power to deal with the idiot right now.

"Dad dad dad dad dad papi papi papi papi papi PA PA PA pa father father father father!" "WHAT!" "Hi!" He ran off. Then immediately fell. "HA!" After making sure trouble boy (soap) was alright I went to join laswell. "Remember boys behave. Gaz roach I'm talking to u both" A mixed chorus of "I feel attacked" were heard as soap laughed and ghost facepalmed.

They would have loved 141. Maybe even the cowboys. Makarov why did u have to betray us? "Hey captian" "yes ghost?" "You had a nightmare last night. You were yelling not them. Who were you talking about?" "No one! Just...it's nothing ghost." "Doesn't sound like nothing." I sigh and wave him off.

Maybe this will be when I finally avenge my lover. My life. My soul.

My y/n.

First chapter done!