19

At night

Ro was sitting beside Vi massaging his head with icepack. Rohit changed his and Vi's clothes already when everybody left their room. He was staring at Virat like he is the most precious thing in the world and he will loss him if he even blink his eyes.
After sometime Vi opened his eyes and found Ro looking at him.

"How are you feeling Vi? Is it paining to much?" Asked by Rohit. His eyes were telling Virat that how much worried he was.

"I'm fine Ro. It's not that serious and it's not paining that much I mean it's bearable" said by Virat looking at Ro with a weak smile. Ro helped him to sit with support of bedrest

"You're becoming so much careless nowdays. Didn't you saw the ball? You know I was about to get a heart attack  seeing you like that on ground." Said by Rohit looking at him with anger and concern.

"Sorry Ro. I really didn't noticed the ball. Accha I'm fine right? Safe and sound sitting infront of you. So now you should atleast pamper me rather then scolding me" said by Virat with a pout. He was just trying to lighten Ro's mood.

"I'm not scolding you Vi. But please be careful next time. I can't see you in pain Vi" said by Rohit while cupping Vi's face.

"I will Ro promise" said by Virat holding Ro's hand on face. Their moment broke by a knock on door. Ro went to open the door and found Mahi.

"How are you feeling baccha?" Asked by Mahi with concerning eyes

"I'm fine bhai. Don't worry just give me a hug" said by Virat opening his arms for Mahi. Mahi too go towards him and hugged him tightly. Mahi plant a kiss on Vi's hairs and take a look on the bruised area.

"Be careful next time baccha" said by Mahi while stroking Vi's hairs lovingly.

"Okey Bhai" said by Vi burying his face on Mahi's stomach.

"Accha Ro go and help him to freshen up. I'm ordering the dinner we will have it here only" said by Mahi breaking the hug. Ro helped Vi to freshen up and Mahi ordered the dinner. Dinner too arrived after sometime.

"Bhai meko khane ka maan nahi ho raha ( bhai I'm not feeling like eating) " said by Virat looking at them with puppy eyes.

"It's not gonna help you here. You have to eat cheeku. Come and have your dinner" said by Mahi in a tone that Virat can never disobey

"You two are becoming so rude with me nowadays. You know I'm missing Rahul bhai and AB they used to pamper me so much when I got even a minor injury. But you two are ordering me only. No pampering. Only they love me. I'm really missing them " said by Virat with a fake sad expression like he's really missing them making other two mans jealous.

"Ohh really cheeku/Vi" said by Mahi and Rohit at the sometime looking at be with jealousy & possessiveness. They can feel that smoke coming out of their ears.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Please ignore my mistakes

Sorry for this too short update. I will try my best to write a long  chapter next time . Till then bye❤

Do vote and comment if you liked this chapter