The Past-1

In the award ceremony  the announcer announce the name of the best spiker . 

-"And the best wing spiker award goes to .....KAMINARI MIYO . "

The hall echoed with the sound of clapping . 

MIYO POV :

As the announcer said my name I stood up from my seat with my head high . All the hard work is worthful now . I went to the stage while feeling a little nervous and proud at the same time . When I received my award I look at it with a bright smile and sparkling eyes . It wasn't my first award , but it felt different . I don't know why . When I went to my team mates they looked so happy and proud of me . But I can tell the other spikers in my team envy me . Even I can see a hint of jealousy in Akari's eyes . But akari is also happy , maybe she doesn't realize that she envy me . I didn't think about it much , cuz I know I can't be loved . They talk to me for sometimes and soon the ceremony ended and I went to home . 

3rd person pov: 

Miyo went to her house and soon found her grandma scolding her aunt . Who adopted Miyo after her mom died . Miyo heard her grandma saying something about her . She hide and listen to her grandma .

Grandma: " who do you think you are making her ? a stupid volleyball player ? do you think it will keep my name after people knowing my granddaughter is a useless volleyball player ? Do you want to make her chase a stupid career like her useless father ? Who didn't care about anything but only his career and his stupid dreams . "

Miyo froze . her father ? she has a father? he is a volleyball player ? But she suddenly realized what her grandma is saying . 

grandma : " Listen Sumi , if you want her to be a volleyball player . then your out of this family . Now tell me what you will do ?

auntie : " I-I will not ."

grandma : "I knew it . Your not stupid Sumi to get out of this family because of that stupid girl . I will talk to her. I know you only took her because of the money on her name . Your not different than others after all . "

Miyo felt hopeless . no one loved her truly . It was a lie all along . She felt disgusted  . She went to her aunt and grandma . she expressed her disgust with a loud voice saying 

Miyo : " YOU- YOU ALL ARE LIARS . I HATE YOU AND I WILL NEVER QUIT VOLLEYBALL . I'M LEAVING THIS FAMILY . GOT IT ? 

She let them talk and went to her room . She started packing . She will find her father . she will not stay here for another minute . she went her grandma and said 

Miyo : " ALSO , IM TAKING THE MONEY IN MY NAME SINCE I WILL SOON BE 16 . "

Grandma : wha-"

miyo didn't let her finish . she was about to head out , when she heard her aunt 

aunt : " I know your angry but let me tell you something about YOUR FATHER . "

Miyo stoped . She looked at her . 

aunt : " I know you want to know about him . Hear me out . Your father and my sister loved each other so deeply . But after they had you , your mom noticed your dad's absence . They thought it would better if they take a break . after they took a break your dad fall in love with some one   else . He told that to your mom and they got divorced . Also , your dad was a volleyball player . "

Miyo : Why, why are you telling this to me ?

Aunt : cuz I pity you . I pity my sister . also let me tell you your father has his own family now , so if you want to meet him it will just create a bad situation .

Miyo : Then tell me what should I do ? 

                                                                                                 xoxox 

A/N: KONNICHIWA ,,,, I know this part is not too big but the past story of Miyo is big . So I will divide them into 2 parts . I hope you like it . Plz leave a comment and vote my story . It will motivate me to work more . THANK YOU 

BYEE