(4): 𝙎𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙨 (1/2)

After the master of the Demon Slayer Corps took his leave, Muichiro heaved a sigh of relief. He had not yet been dismissed and thought he'd get a punishment. Though, he couldn't compare his stress to what the Water Hashira could've been feeling. The Serpent and Wind Hashiras were glaring at him the entire meeting!

Yuichiro stared at his brother, glaring literal holes into his sibling. The rest of the Hashiras left the meeting areas, needing to attend to their other duties.
Muichiro turned around and saw his brother's look. How terrifying! "N-nii-san, something wrong?"

Yuichiro walked over to Muichiro and spoke. "You don't know how lucky you are! What were you thinking?! Protecting a demon without a valid reasons?!"

Muichiro could feel himself sweating at his brother's tone. (•﹏•;⁠). "Aren't you happy I didn't get in that much trouble!?"

Yuichiro sneered. "Of course I am, idiot!"
He turned his body away from Muichiro's direction.
'If he does something reckless like this again...' Yuichiro heaved a sigh of relief...

"Whatever, I have a mission elsewhere. Don't go causing trouble." The older sibling said then began walking away.

Muichiro watch as Yuichiro walked away. He had not at all seen Yuichiro worried expression. Though muichiro definitely felt his change in aura. He could recall Yuichiro doing that a lot back then...

ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ█▓▒▒░░░ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ░░░▒▒▓█

Yuichiro sighed as he helped Muichiro pick up the log he had dropped. "Can you not do anything yourself?"

Muichiro shook his head and went to grab another log since Yuichiro had taken his. "I can, y-you don't need to help me, nii-san."

Yuichiro rolled his eyes. "You're completely helpless. I do."

Muichiro could hear the obvious annoyance in his brother's voice, but...

ヽ(✿゚▽゚)ノ█▓▒▒░░░ᶠˡᵃˢʰᵇᵃᶜᵏ░░░▒▒▓█

The young Kinoe sighed. "Nii-san has always been that way. Though.. I know he cares.. because if he didn't..." Muichiro paused, fixing to walk away, whilst letting his thoughts finish the sentence. "Then, he wouldn't have decided to chase after me on... That day..."

(IT'S SHORTER THAN THE USUAL CHAPTERS.SORRY. AND NO TANMUI?? I'LL GIVE YOU A FILLER NEXT CHAPTER OF TANMUI THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PLOT.)