(2): What happens next...?

Unfun Fact: Yuichiro has tried to cut his hair many times, but Muichiro wouldn't let him.

No one's POV:
Muichiro watched as Kanao leaped away into the trees, and disappeared. Her aura was so gentle, yet something was wrong with it. He wondered what it was, but it's none of his business, so he didn't say anything.

Sighing he looked towards his brother, and spoke.
"Nii-san, Shall we go?"

Yuichiro looked towards him, and just started walking.

"Oh okay! Let's hurry." The younger didn't pay that any mind, and just ran towards his brother's side. He was getting kind of tired. You could see it in how his pace significantly slowed. Though lucky for him, Yuichiro noticed.

"Muichiro." He spoke looking towards his brother. Muichiro raised a brow. "Hm? Nii-san is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?!"

"AHIMSORRYNIISANIDIDNTMEANTOIMSOSORR-"

Yuichiro decided to stop walking. "No you didn't do anything, now be quiet." His patience was low, and he wanted to get back to HQ as soon as possible.

"The sun has already risen, which means a pillar meeting is going on at the moment, so give me that-"
"A pillar meeting?" Muichiro accidentally spoke, out of curiosity. "You guys have meetings? (⁠ ⁠╹⁠▽⁠╹⁠ ⁠)?"
Yuichiro stared at Muichiro (◉_◉). He'd like to refer to him, as a dimwit, or better spoke. An idiot. But... When you think about it. It's a valid question. Muichiro wasn't a pillar, so he wouldn't know about meetings. The older of the two would let this question slide.

"Yes we do, so now that you know that....Give me that boy on your back." He said. Muichiro's eyes narrowed a little, and he visibly sweat dropped. 'I don't really trust you with him' Nonetheless, Muichiro didn't want to not anger his brother, so he let Yuichiro carry Tanjiro on his back.

"Now I'm sure you'll move much faster now. Follow me."

He started running faster than before basically having no regards for the boy's safety. Typical Yuichiro, as Muichiro would say. Anyway.

Muichiro sighed, and pulled the straps that belonged to Nezuko's box over his shoulders. After doing that he began to attempt catching up to his brother.

'I'm surprised I'm able to keep up, Nii-san is really amazing...' He mentally cheered for his brother.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Muichiro looked towards his brother.
He looked......nervous. A brow raised, as confusion made it's way onto his face.
Yuichiro looked over to him sensing the gaze.
This caused them both to stop running. Was it a staring contest? Nah.

"Nii-san, Something wrong?" Muichiro's smile stayed intact, as he watched his brother's worried face turn into a confused, and then an annoyed one.

"What." It wasn't even a question, it was a statement.
Muichiro sweated dropped, and tried to find an answer without angering Yuichiro.

His brother hated admitting things.

He sighed, the only thing he could think of is just straight up asking him.

"Well, I just thought you seemed... kind of nervous?" Now that came out as a question.

Yuichiro looked at him a bit surprised, but annoyance quickly returned. "I'm not nervous about anything, I'm brainstorming." This made Muichiro eyes turn into black dots, and he frowned.
"Your brain might malfunction, and you'll freeze up Nii-san?"

This surprised his older brother.

Did he have a death wish? Yes, yes he did.
Yuichiro's eye twitched, then he spoke. "Malfunction-?... MALFUNCTION?!"
He yelled rather loudly, causing many birds to leave the trees they were once resting in.

Yuichiro grabbed a hold of Muichiro's collar, and starting shaking him. This caused the box Nezuko was in, and Tanjiro who was on his back to fall onto the ground. Not that he cared.

 "YOU IDIOT, HOW DARE YOU SAY MY BRAIN WOULD MALFUNCTION?!"

"BUT IT ALWAYS HAPPENS!?"

"WHATTT??!!!"

"N-NII-SAN–"
They both started to hear shuffling.
The sun was shining, so it couldn't have been a demon.

They looked behind them to see Tanjiro sitting up against a tree while rubbing the back of his head.
"Hm. Am I still on this mountain..?"

Yuichiro let go of Muichiro's collar, and rolled his eyes.
"Look who woke up from their beauty sleep."

Tanjiro looked up, at the voice.

"H-huh..! You two...." His eyes landed on the one with the black haori. "You were the one who was chasing Nezuko, and I...." He spoke...not knowing what he was saying until he finally registered it.

'Nezuko...' "W-where is she?!" Tanjiro shouted worried, looking around worried until he saw her box on the ground beside Muichiro.

Tanjiro wanted to crawl over towards the box, but abruptly stopped when Yuichiro put one foot on it.
"H-hey don't do that!"

The hashira narrowed his eyes, and picked the box up. "I'm pretty sure you know it's against the rules to carry a demon around, and you're a slayer. I should kill you both here, and now you know."

The tension had returned, as Yuichiro put his hand on the hilt of his sword.

Muichiro's eyes widened. "Stop that Yuichiro! We were told to bring them back!"

Tanjiro stared at the hashira, and Kinoe level slayer surprised.

"Be quiet Muichiro! And you, Stand the hell up! You can walk yourself!" Yuichiro shouted to the boy. The red haired male nodded, and slowly stood up a bit skeptical.  The hashira sighed. "Tch. We're definitely late to a meeting. We have to get to HQ. Walk in front of us redhead."

.............

Being honest....
Tanjiro being bossed around by someone younger than him was something, but he really couldn't do anything. Yuichiro was a higher rank. He was the real deal, and so was his twin. Their scent, and aura proved that much.

•| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |•

Tanjiro stared at the gateway in awe. It was decorated with loads of wisteria, and it was very beautiful. The design really made Tanjiro want to admire it more.

As for Nezuko. The box protected her from the flowers that are lethal to demons.

They passed through safely. Yuichiro was still holding the box though. It made Tanjiro worry, but he wasn't doing anything. So Nezuko was safe....for now...

"Alright..."
Yuichiro told his twin to be quiet, as he looked around.
He sighed out loud.
"I knew it. A meeting was called, and you'll definitely be out on trial" He face palmed.

His face showed slight terror, and fear. You'd have to have good observation skills like Muichiro, or the power to SMELL EMOTIONS like Tanjiro. Just to detect what Yuichiro was feeling. 

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

A female kakushi had ran up to them. "Welcome back Tokito-sama! May I have that box, master's orders!" 

Yuichiro looked at her, and nodded. He handed her the box, Nezuko was in. 

"Oh by the way! I was also told to give you this!" She handed him a long rope. "That is all!" She then walked away. 

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

Yuichiro stared at the rope, and then at Tanjiro.

❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁❁

The is a mixture of two drafts I have.

 Who's ready for the Tanmui in the next chapter?(Not me)