chapter thirty three

˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ chapter 33 ❱ ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰  𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙴𝙳  ❱ ˖⋆࿐໋ ⋆
⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆
— in which winning the league
does not necessarily mean dani
always has to be happy — and
yet that was okay.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

please don't be dry readers this chapter bc there's only two chapters left and i want to move into get him back asap (and i'm lowk losing motivation bc idk what to write) the sooner this is finished THE SOONER WE GET CHICO AND THEIR MESSY STORY WHOOP WHOOP 😟😟😟

but yeah don't be dry pls bc last chapter flopped so hard LMAO

ignore any typos lmao i rushed this xxxx

            . ˚  ⁺ .  ✦ .  . ✦ .⁺ ˚ .   
. ✦ .  ⁺  . ✦ .    
✦ ✦

MESSAGES
"trent & dani"

frida's girlfriend
i need you
like rn
come over please

TRENT DIDN'T WAIST A single minute before he was already shouting goodbye to chloe and rushing into his car before he could even get a reply back. the drive wasn't that long, and his eyes widened as soon as he noticed the tear stains across dani's cheeks.

"baby, what happened?" he asked, panicked as he made his way into the house and brought her into his arms.

"she died."

trent stilled. "who died?"

"amelia," daniela sobbed uncontrollably, and trent didn't get any time to think about how familiar the name sounded because daniela soon answered his silence. "the little girl we met at the hospital."

"oh fuck," trent whispered, feeling his own heart shatter as he tightened his hold around her. that little girl, amelia, was the sole reason why he and dani even wanted to get back together — without her, they would have never saw one another in a different light and worked together to bring her upmost happiness. "it's okay, let it all out."

"i've been feeling so depressed lately and this just sent me into a fucking panic attack," daniela then admitted through her tears, feeling trent sit them both down on the couch as she rested her head on his shoulder, seeking out for the comfort that his presence brought her.

"why have you been so depressed?" trent asked, visibly concerned about the fact he was just first hearing about this now.

"built up emotions," she cried.

"built up emotions of what?"

"the wedding."

trent sucked in a breath. the wedding — the thing she has kept bottled inside of her ever since it had happened. dani joked about it, she would say how dramatic it all was, how it reminded her of a toxic mafia film; but she would never talk about it. she pretty much just forced herself to forget all about that traumatic week for her, she never mentioned callum, she never mentioned her parents nor how they were in jail — she didn't even mention how much she owed to the group for saving her; that week was lost in her memories forever, a reality truth she never wanted to revisit ever again.