"How the bloody hell is he gonna take that up" "magic can only take it up" "this mudbloods so dumb" "how the hell-" replies came over the great hall in disbelief, people couldn't fully see the ship but they all knew that it was gonna be really hard withought magic "guys this is the future, they probably have some advanced technology" came the reply of Rose, which suprised people considering she has been unusally quiet .

"We're going over the bow, stay with us mir 2" another mans voice is heard as two submarines move above the rail bow on to the deck of the ship as they move forward over the inter deck that used to have people enjoy the ocean breeze and the view of the ocean see that sometimes if you looked close enough you could see wales, that is now reduced to dust and a broken ship equipment as the two submarines move forward to use light to shine their way.

"I wonder how long the boat has been under" asked Ernie Macmillan a Hufflepuff "Dearie it looks its been under for about 90 years at least" came the kind reply of Mrs Weasley as Blaise Zabini from the Slytherin table nodded alongside her.

A camera is shown as it faces Mr Lovett who was looking out the window "seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me everytime" he says as he then points the camera at the window "to see the sad ruin of the once great ship sitting here. where she landed at 2:30 in the morning at April 15th,1996,after her long fall from the world above.

"Bloody Hell" "Mate thats odly very accurate" came the replies of fred and george "they are most likely looking for something" replied dumbledore "i guess we will have to say wouldn't we Weasley" came the drawling reply of Severus Snape.

Antony rolls his eyes and mutters in Russian, Bodline chuckles and watches the sonar "your full of shit boss" Bodline says, Mir Two drives aft down the starboard sign. past the huge anchor while Mir One passes over the the seemingly endless forecastle deck, with its massive anchor chains still laid out in two neat rows, its bronze windlass caps gleaming. The 22 foot long subs are like white bugs next to the enormous reck.

"Dive nine. Here we are again on the deck of Titanic... two and a half miles down. The pressure is three tons per square inch, enough to crush us like a freight train going over an ant if our hull fails. These windows are nine inches thick and if they go, its sayonara in two microseconds"

at the word 'crush' Neville looked like the Titanic like it was gonna come out of the screen and crush him, whilst the smart ones (draco malfoy, hermione granger etc) allowed themselves to look amazed at the titanic.

Mir Two, lands on the boat deck, next to the ruins of the Officers Quarters. Mir One lands on the roof of the deck house nearby. Snoop dog dives itself away from submarine, paying out it's umbilical behind it like a yo-yo. Its twin stereo-video cameras swivel like eyes, the ROV descends through an open shaft that once was the beautiful First Class Grand Staircase

Rose looked at the stairs, her eyes wet, memories came rushing back to her, the night her and jack dances for house until their legs were aching, but she forced herself to push them tears back, jack wouldn't want her to cry over him. she needed to be strong because she knew it was only the begining.

The camera pans showing a chandelier, a grand piano still in good shape, then something eerie; what looked like a childs skull resolved into a porcelaine head of a doll.

their were gagging sounds filling the great hall, at the sight of it. a few first years covered their eyes and some looked at it fascinated.

"I'm sitting in the room, heading for bedroom B-54" said Bodine

Rose looked at the screen, knowing they were looking for the heart of the ocean, she knew they wouldn't find it and she wasn't planning on giving away her only memory of jack.

the remains of a pillard canopy bed. Broken chairs, a dresser. Through the collapsed wall of the bathroom, the porcelaine commode and bathtub looked almost new, gleaming in the dark room.

rose smiled at the screen remembering her room at the titanic with such divine art peicies on the walls, ron noticed her smiling and whispered "why are you smiling rose" she just muttered a nothing and returned her focus back to the screen.

the arm gripped the wardrobe it seemed to find something "oh baby, its pay day boys" said Bodine

"I wonder what they're searching for, it must be an intresting artifact for them to risk their lives for" it said Hermione Granger

Everyone crowds around the safe. In the background you can see Mir Two is being lowered into its cradle on deck by a massive hydraulic arm. Mir One is already recovered with Lewis Bodine following Brock Lovett as he bounds over to the safe like a kid on christmas moring

Everyone in the great hall, apart from rose who was fidiling with her curls trying to distract herself, was on the edge of their seats eager to find out what it is

Brock nods to his techicians, and they set about drilling the safe's hinges. During this operation Brock amps the suspense, working the lens to fill time, "well here it is, the moment of truth here's where we find out if the time, the sweat, the money spent to charter this ship and these subs, to come out here in the middle of the North Atlantic were worth it. If what we think it is in that same safe, it will be brilliant" said Lovett excitedly

Lovett grinds wolfishly in anticipation of his greatest find yet. The door is pried loose. It clangs onto the deck. Lovett moves closer, peering into the safes wet interior. A long moment later, his face says it all

"he didn't find it did he" came the snide reply of Pansy Parkinson from the slytherin table

"shit" said Lovett

"i feel kinda bad for him bloody hell, i'd be pissed if i did that and found nothing" said Ron who was still stuffing his face, only to recieve a slap with a book from Hermione .

Technicians are carefully removing some papers from the safe and placing them in a tray of water to seperate them safely. Nearby, other artifacts from the stateroom is being washed and preserved. Buell is yelling on the satellite phone with some investors. Lovett is yelling at the video crew.

Molly Weasley, and a few other parents frowned dissaprovingly.

A Tech coaxes some letters, in the water tray to one side with a tong revealing a conte crayon, drawing of a women

chatter seemed to rise in the great hall, everyone had a feeling the women in the photo was in this room, meanwhile rose tensed looking at the drawing she can already feel the embarrassed blush rise to her pale skin.

Brock looks closely at the drawing, which is an excellent shape, though its edges have partially disintegrated. the woman is beautiful, and beautifully redendered. In her late teens, or early twenties, she is nude, though posed with a kind of causal modesty. She is on an Empire divan, in a pool of light that seems to radiate outwards her eye. Scrawled in the lower right corner is the date: April 14th 1996. And the initals JD, the girl is not entirely nude though, at her throat is a diamond necklace,more specifically the heart of the ocean.

[the screen goes black]

Many squeaks came, seeing a photo of the chosen one naked, whilst rose was redfaced their was many shouts and whistles "wait rose that means this is about you, you were on the titanic" said hermione granger in bewilderment