Dead Woman Walking

Two Weeks Later

MARIE P.O.V.

So today Nae ad I decided to go out and do some things since today was going to be a chill day for us. So far we did some shopping and we just finished getting our nails done. Now it's time to eat and I'm glad about that cause it seems like I'm starving. I think Nae pregnancy rubbing off on me fr y'all. Anyways we decided to go to Joe's Stone Crab since we're in Miami. This place is really good. They seafood is too good and I've been feenin for some too. Enough about that, the waiter finally seats us and gets us the drinks we want.

M-What you getting to eat?

N-Umm I think I want the Seafood Cioppino with that Chocolate Lava Cake. What about you?

M-I'm not sure and where is that at?

N-It's in the middle see.(shows her)

M-Oh ok I see now. That's a lot of food and you going to eat the clams?

N-You know good and well I'm not going to eat no clams. I'm going to ask if they can substitute it with something else.

M-Well I think I'm going to get that cause it comes with everything I want.

N-You going to eat them clams?

M-Nope. Not at all.

Waiter-Ok here is your Strawberry Lemonade and here is your Classic Lemonade. Now are you two ready to order your food?

N-(sips drink) Ooo this Strawberry Lemonade good, but yes we are ready to order. We both want the Seafood Cioppino and I want a Chocolate Lava Cake and she wants a Graeter's Ice Cream. Also can we get two of those to go please?

Waiter-Sure ma'am. Anythig else you would like?

N-No thank you that's fine. 

Waiter-Alright. I will get your food out as soon as possible.

M-Thank you and how you just going to order for me like that?

N-I already knew what you wanted anyways.

M-Who said I wanted ice cream?

N-I saw you eyeing the ice cream when you were looking at the dessert.

M-I swear you such a creep. Ugh.

N-Aye I'm just being observant, but how you think the studio going so far since we gone?

M-That was kind of random, but I think it's been running good since we've been gone. You know Kenya can handle it.

N-Yeh that's true and I think Dev be feeling her. Maybe we can hook them up when we get back.

M-Hmm I think so. That would be good. (smiles)

N-I'm saying.

Waiter-Ok here goes your food ladies. Is there anything else I need to get you like any refills?

M-Yes that would be nice. Thanks.

Waiter-Alright I'll be back with your drinks.

After the waiter brought back our drinks we continued to eat and talk about different things. I had a good time today, so now it's time for me to go take me a nap cause I'm tired. As we were about to go Nae said Kenya and our moms had to tell us something. I wonder what it was.

--------Phone Call-------
Gabrielle-Hey Nae and Marie

N-Hey

M-Hey. What's going on?