𝐒𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 !

Study session... (Lishope)

Hoseok's pov :

I was standing infront of the door. I took a deep breath before ranging the doorbell. The door opened revealing a smiling lisa in her tight shorts and oversized shirt. Those thick thighs made me rock hard in my pants.

" Come in, hobi " she smiled and I walked inside her appartment. Small and simple yet classy.
I sat on the couch comfortably " so are we gonna study here today? " I asked as she nodded and sat down beside me before putting the books on the table.
" You want me to bring snacks now or later? " I shook my head. " No later, let's start first " and with that our study session began.

An hour has passed away but I couldn't concentrate. All the credits goes to her milky long legs. oh fuck how I wish to dig my face between them. The fact is I didn't even bother to look away as she caught me staring. She cleared her throat and stated,
" You look so distracted today. want me to help you? " A playful grin lingered on her face as she leaned in. I was taken aback but it'd be a lie if I say I didn't feel excited by her words.

Author's pov :

her hand made its way to his crotch as she slowly rubbed it feeling the hardness.

"Fuck lisa" a groan left hoseok's mouth due to her action.
She got on her knees between his legs while hoseok was desparately unbuckling the belt and pulling off the materials from his lower half. As his dick sprung out of his briefs, he earned a gasp from the brunette.

" You are so big, oh my god " sparkle was visible in her eyes as she held the base of his cock and started pumping it. soon moans of him echoed in the room as lisa engulfed his huge ass cock in her mouth bobbing her head up and down.

"Just like that b-baby" hoseok groaned. He held her hair up into a pony making it easy for her to suck him off. The girl was desparately pumping up his cock with one hand while sucking and licking and the other one made its way to her clothed nipples pinching them as the heat was rising in between her legs. Hoseok's cock twitched in lisa's mouth indicating her that he would shoot his ropes anytime soon. She understood the assignment as she fastened her pace deepthroating him.

" Oh fuck YESSSS- I'm cumming " and with that lisa felt sticky liquid filling up her mouth. She pulled out and gulped it down like a good girl. Lisa quickly stood up removing her shorts and panty in one go. He was still catching his breath but as soon as lisa's bare pussy came into his sight, he pulled her on himself. Lisa straddled on his lap while J-hope gave his cock a few pumps before aligning it in her entrance.

"Put it in please" she moaned at the neediness. "Baby is so needy, isn't she?" Hoseok teased her cunt a few seconds before finally sliding the tip inside her. Lisa let out some sinful moans as she felt him pushing himself inside inch by inch. "F-fuck daddy" she threw her head backwards as hobi thrusted in slowly giving her the time to adjust his size. As moments passed by, the room was filled with the smell of sex, moans, groans and skin slapping. J-hope was ramming his cock into her in an inhuman pace which caused her eyes to roll back in pleasure.

" Feels so good nghh " She was a total mess by now. Hot tears of pleasure rolling down her cheeks as a series of spanks landed on her ass cheeks. " You dreamt about it? didn't you? Me fuckin the shit out of this tight cunt of yours " hobi's dirty talks were highly affecting her as she felt herself clenching.

" I- I am c-close " she managed to say in between her loud moans. After a few thrusts, lisa milked his cock with her juices but on the other hand, hoseok was still chasing his high. His thrusts became sloppy as he tightened his grip around her hips. When he was at the edge, he pulled out and cummed on her thigh with a loud grunt. Lisa was still trying to catch her breath while resting her head on his chest. A shiver ran through her body when hobi whispered,

" We are not done yet, get all on your fours. I'd ask you questions. If you get em right, I'll reward you with my cock and if you answer em wrong, I'll spank you till your ass cheeks turn all red "

 If you get em right, I'll reward you with my cock and if you answer em wrong, I'll spank you till your ass cheeks turn all red "

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(So that was it- hope you guys liked it

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(So that was it- hope you guys liked it. Dun forget to vote me ;) and dun forget to request me for your fav ships)

𝐁𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝐒𝗺𝘂𝘁𝘀 ☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें