"You like me?" Isabella asked, clearly in shocked.

"Yes, Isabella Lightwood. I do. I have been since I met you. Everyone knew that I like you, crap I feel like we knew we like each other but we're too pussy to even admit it." Wyatt said, making  Isabella to continue to stare at him.

"I don't even know what time say." Isabella said, making Wyatt to sighed. He probably screwed his chances with her.

Wyatt sat back down on her bed, making Isabella to sit down next to him, "Why you had to say that right now?"

"Because you make me so stubborn, pup." Wyatt said, speaking softly, making the hunter to laugh softly at him.

"Wyatt," Isabella begins, "I like you. As in I like like you. But we can't do this." She said, Wyatt to stared at her.

"What?" He asked, clearly in shocked.

"If you really truly like...love me. Then you should trust me that the aliens are not a threat. Look me in the eyes and tell me that you trust them?" Isabella asked.

Wyatt took a moment. Clearly not knowing what to do, but he had to say the truth on what he feels, "I'm sorry, pup. I don't."

Isabella sighed, "Then I can't do this. Wyatt, I want to be with you. But if you can't trust me, then why should we give this a chance?"

He didn't say anything. His heart was shattering, pieces by pieces.

"You should go. Willa is probably worried about you." Isabella said, turning away from him.

"Pup— Just go." Isabella cut him off.

Wyatt sighed before he stood up and was walking towards the window, "Before I leave, you should know that I do trust you. I just don't trust them." Wyatt said before he climbed out the window and left.

Isabella continued to sat down in her bed, feeling tears breaking down.

Alice walked in, "Dean was wondering what's been taking so long? Why are yo-" Alice stopped talking to see her best friend, who was tearing up.

"Omg, what happened?" Alice said, going to sit next to the girl.

Isabella didn't say anything, but hugged the girl and silently cried.

Alice immediately comfort the girl, "Shh, it's okay. It's okay. Everything is going to be okay."

Isabella didn't expect her night going this way. She didn't expect that Wyatt was going to confront her about the moonstone, she didn't expect that Wyatt would admit his feelings towards her, and she certainly did not expect her to say to him. In other scenarios, she would've said yes. But if Wyatt doesn't believe her that the aliens are not a threat, she had to do what's right.

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, Isabella woke up with her head hurting. She barely slept after crying out. Alice gave her space after comforting her and lied to Sam and Dean. Alice told them that she fell asleep when she went to her bed.

Isabella stood up and went to her mirror. She didn't even notice it before, but know she does. She notice that her skin is getting paler, her under eyes are getting darker, she looked so restless. Her once dark pink lips, is now a light peach color. She touched her face, feeling her now rough skin.

The nightmares are getting worse and with the whole situation that happened yesterday with Wyatt and that stupid interaction with Crowley, made it worse.

Isabella started to cough a little before she cleared her throat. Maybe she's just sick. That's it.

She went downstairs to see Alice, eating cereal.