Fiance? I like the sound of that

The Bridgertons were at the picnic when Anthony saw Simon, and the Norrington's

The Bridgertons were at the picnic when Anthony saw Simon, and the Norrington's. Surprisingly Alexander was with Eden and her family. Eden smiled, seeing Anthony as she ran up to him. Anthony hugged her lifting her into the air making her squeal with laughter. Anthony then lifted his arm toward her so that she can take it. She took it walking with Anthony to the tent that they put up for shade. Eden sat down on the ground enjoying the moments that she was having with Daphne. Anthony kept glancing at Eden as he fidgeted with his pocket. Margot and Violet saw this as Violet walked over to Anthony and said, "Are you alright dear?" Anthony looked at his mother and said, "I'm asking Eden to be my Viscountess. Today." Violet smiled, looking at Margot who nodded then back at Anthony and said, "She'll make a wonderful Viscountess darling."

All the sudden they all heard a disturbing voice. "Bridgertons!" Anthony and Violet turned to see Lord Berbrooke coming over angrily. Daphne and Eden walked over to Anthony as Lord Berbrooke said, "In three days time I will be married to the Diamond of the Season!" Eden glared at the Lord and said, "Over my dead body!" Everyone was shocked to hear this from the young Norrington as she said, "Lord Berbrooke slapped me when Simon Basset and Daphne were meeting up."Anthony seemed pissed by this but didn't do anything since they were in public. Lord Berbrooke walked away as Daphne said, "I have no choice. I have to marry Lord Berbrooke."

"On the happier note. Eden, I have something to ask you." Eden turned to Anthony as she looked confused. Anthony grabbed something out of his pocket. He bent down on one knee as Daphne held Eden's arm. "Eden Felicity Norrington, will you do me the honor of being my viscountess?" Eden blushed as Daphne pushed her closer to Anthony. "Yes, Anthony. I will be honored to be your viscountess." Anthony put the ring on her finger as everyone around them celebrated the new engaged couple.