First Kiss

Anthony was walking with Eden as Simon was walking with Daphne

Anthony was walking with Eden as Simon was walking with Daphne. Anthony had his hand on her waist pressing her against him. Eden saw that Simon and Daphne were discussing the plan. Luckily Violet was there and so Anthony walked over and said, "Mother, I'm taking Eden somewhere. We'll meet you afterwards at the house." Violet nodded, still following Daphne and Simon. Anthony grabbed Eden's hand and dragged her toward their tree. "Anthony what's with the rush?" They arrived to the tree as it started to drizzle a little. Their clothes getting a little wet as Anthony pushed Eden's back to the tree. Her breath quickens as Anthony looks down at her. "Eden, you are more beautiful than nature is." This makes Eden blush. Anthony put his hand caressing her face bringing in towards his face.

Their lips brushing against each others lips. The rain harden making them wet. Their lips met as Eden's hair fell against her face. Anthony caressed her waist as they kissed passionate. Eden pulled away, looking down breathing hard. Anthony smiled at Eden. He grabbed her hand as the rain was getting harder and they ran through it to get to the Bridgerton house. Arriving in the entry way sopping wet when they heard footsteps. Violet gasped seeing Eden and Anthony dripping with water. She order the maids to get towels as well as to start a hot bath for the two of them. "Daphne will give you a nightgown and you can stay in her room for the night."

Eden and Anthony got something warm on their stomachs. A nice to bath to warm them up. Daphne gave Eden a nightgown as Anthony knocked on Daphne's door. Eden opened a crack in the door to see Anthony with wet hair. "I just wanted to tell you good night." Eden smiled and said, "Good night Anthony."