11 | Saving

"Hey, Sweet pea! Hallie is staying with her parents this weekend

"Hey, Sweet pea! Hallie is staying with her parents this weekend." Tanner pokes his head into Dani's room as she was on FaceTime with Matt, "So it's just gonna be us here."

"Oh okay." She looks back at her phone while Matt stays quiet giving her a look. She glances back over to see him still at her door, "Do you need anything, Tanner?" She asks him.

"Do you need anything?" He gives her a flirty look making her uncomfortable.

"Just for you to close my door, please." She tells him so he steps inside and shuts the door behind him. "Preferably with you on the other side of the closed door." She adds.

Matt's jaw drops hearing Dani and seeing the look on her face that was clearly her being uncomfortable, "What time are you coming over?" Matt whines making Dani look away from Tanner to him, "I hate when your side of the bed is empty." He keeps whining as gives her a wink with a smile.

Dani could see Tanner shift around getting a little pissing and jealous about Matt just said so she smiles a bit, "You know what, just get a bag together and I'll come pick you up. See you in a few, love." Matt ends the call to go pick her up.

Tanner doesn't say anything and just leaves her room so she gets a bag together because she 100% knew Matt was gonna come get her. She's only been in LA for like one full week and she spent the most time with Matt. Nick hated how if he wanted to make plans for a day, Matt had her booked already. And if Matt didn't have her booked then Chris did.

"Why is he picking you up when you can drive there?" Tanner asks as Dani comes downstairs.

"Because he wants to and I'm fine with that. Saves me gas." She tells him as she waits for Matt.

"You haven't told Hallie or I you had a boyfriend." He eyes her wearing one of Chris's hoodies she promised to give back.

He lent it to her when they went to go see a movie together and it was freezing in the theater. Originally she didn't want to take it because he would then get cold but he said he was fine with his long sleeves under it.

"Because I don't."

"Didn't sound like it." He chuckles.

"If I had one or not it's not really of y'all's business to know. It's not important because if I had one he's not living with us and not helping with rent like your ass."

Tanner gets up from the couch walks over to her looking down at her. Of course most people were taller than her but Tanner towered over her since he was 6'3.

"I would like if you took a step back." She looks up at him taking a step back so he steps forward. "Tanner, stop being a fucking creep." She turns away but he grabs her wrist as a car honks outside.