Chapter 131-138 (extra)

Start from the beginning

  It is precisely because of this that Gu Yuehua's personal affairs have been delayed. At a young age, he only thinks about his career and has not considered anything else.

  Chen Cuiyue often complained about this, but what could she do?

  At this time, Gu Duo'er felt that it was almost time to apply a facial mask, so he slightly lifted the paste around his mouth, and then said: "You are now the production supervisor of Huajing, and you will be the head of the first factory in the future. You must be busy!"

  Gu Yuehua nodded, then looked at Gu Duo'er and said dryly: "I'll probably be too busy by then to care about anything..."

  Gu Duoer sat up, brushed his hair, and was about to wash his face: "It's good to be busy. Look at who is idle on the street now. Except for the old man who is walking around with a bird cage, everyone else is busy! Only when you are busy can you make money. !"

  When it comes to money, Gu Yuehua has something to say again: "Now I am responsible for the factory alone. My brother-in-law gave me almost 10% of the shares. The company's Hanka sales have been so good in the past few years. It stands to reason that I should I can share a lot of money, but I'm not in a hurry, the company still needs to develop, and my brother-in-law wants to continue working on more core technologies with Professor Yan, so I only shared about one million yuan, and now I have bought a house and a unit. The third floor of the building is said to be a golden floor, and the decoration is almost complete."

  Gu Duo'er held a towel in his hand and was a little confused: "Why are you telling me this?"

  Gu Yuehua's face turned red and he looked straight at Gu Duo'er.

  Although most of Gu Duo'er's face still had the sticky mask left on it, he looked at her eyes, eye to eye.

  Gu Duo'er: "?"

  Gu Yuehua straightened his back and pursed his lips. Then, suddenly--

  With a pop, he knelt down on one knee.

  Gu Duo'er was shocked and subconsciously took a step back.

  Gu Yuehua took out a red velvet box from his pocket, then raised it with one hand, knelt in front of Gu Duo'er, and said solemnly: "Miss Pan Duo, I am deeply in love with you, and I hope you can marry me and become my partner. Build a happy family with me."

  Gu Duo'er was dumbfounded: "You, what's wrong with you?"

  Gu Yuehua looked serious: "I'm proposing to you."

  Gu Duo'er: "You get up first!"

  Gu Yuehua: "Have you agreed to my proposal?"

  Gu Duo'er: "You get up first."

  Gu Yuehua: "No, tell me first, have you agreed?"

  At this time, the screen door next to it was not closed tightly, and several hairdressers were already looking here curiously, enjoying the view. In fact, they were just waiting to see the gossip since Gu Yuehua came here in a hurry.

  Guduo'er's face was slightly red: "Why don't you wait for me to wash off the mask on your face? What's the big deal!"

  Gu Yuehua thought about it and said, "Well, you wash first."

  Those who were watching the excitement couldn't help laughing when they saw this scene.

  Guduoer then shouted: "Let's go to work, go to the door to entertain the guests, don't idle here!"