Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51 Big Bone Soup

  The pig farm exuded a smoky smell. Fortunately, Gu Shunhua had never seen any conditions before, so it was not too uncomfortable. Feng Baoguo led Gu Shunhua to a dilapidated adobe bungalow and met the director of the pig farm. The director's surname was Lu, and he was the uncle of Feng Baoguo's wife.

  Feng Baoguo and Director Lu explained the situation, and finally said: "Uncle, try your best to find a solution. I told you, this is my master's daughter, my little junior sister! My master is the imperial chef and the backbone of Yuhuatai! "

  Gu Shunhua also hurriedly exchanged greetings with Director Lu, explained his purpose of coming, and politely handed over the snacks he had prepared: "We made these ourselves, Director Lu, you can taste them."

  Director Lu actually heard his niece mention this matter beforehand. He sighed: "I will definitely try my best to help you, but this matter is difficult to handle!"

  When Gu Shunhua heard this, his heart paused slightly. If it didn't work, if he couldn't get pork, then all his plans would be in vain.

  Next to him, Feng Baoguo said hurriedly: "Uncle, we have come all the way here. Please take a look and think of something. This is my master's daughter. My master has been very kind to me. If it weren't for my master this time, I would not be able to become a regular official." I don't know the year of the monkey and the month of the horse!"

  Gu Shunhua also took out a carton of cigarettes from his bag, a whole carton of filtered Peony cigarettes. This one has weight wherever it goes.

  She handed it to Feng Baoguo without leaving any trace: "Director Lu, please raise your hand and help us with this. When we make it later, let Director Feng have a try."

  Director Lu didn't want it and pushed it back: "This is not possible, this is not possible. In fact, it's not me who said this is difficult, it's mainly ours. After all, this is a food station in the factory, and it is also to provide practical arrangements for employees. If we sell things outside, we must have an explanation."

  Gu Shunhua understood more or less: "We don't care about money, the key is to get meat, and it has to be hind leg meat."

  Upon hearing this, Director Lu hesitated and looked at Feng Baoguo.

  Feng Baoguo said: "Uncle, we are not outsiders. Just tell us the price directly, and there is no need to hide it."

  Director Lu then said: "This is not the price set by me, but by the above. After all, we have to provide benefits to the employees of the unit, right? We all work hard to raise pigs, and we must do it right all year round."

  As he spoke, he stretched out one finger and then a bent one.

  Gu Shunhua understood, one dollar and five pounds.

  The pork on the market now costs about 70 to 80 cents a pound with a ticket. If you can get it without a ticket through some channels, it costs about 1 yuan. The top-quality pork belly, which is particularly expensive, may cost 1 yuan or even 1 yuan.

  Director Lu's quotation was only for the hind leg meat. There were still hind leg bones on the hind legs. If we really wanted to extract the meat, it would have to be reduced by less than half.

  The result turned out to be one dollar and five pounds.

  The price is really not cheap.

  Director Lu might also be a little embarrassed. After all, it was his niece and son-in-law who brought him here. He laughed twice and said, "It might be a bit expensive, but there's nothing I can do about it. Isn't it free of charge? It's supposed to be a food station in the factory. It's for The guys prepared it."