Chen Lu listened to this and smiled: "Our good days are still to come, so just wait and see!"

  With that said, Chen Lu honked the car horn hard again, just to make the horn sound and to shock the neighbors to come and see how prosperous she, Chen Lu, was today!

  With everyone watching, Chen Lu stopped the car, then took a bag of candy and threw it to Feng Xianer: "Mom, share it with everyone."

  Feng Xian'er was usually stingy, but now she was all about face and glory. She generously held the bag of chocolate candies and divided them one by one among children and adults. While dividing them, she said with a smile: "Eat whatever you want, eat whatever you like, our family There are plenty of them!"

  Everyone didn't stretch out their hands to hit the smiling person, not to mention eating their chocolate candies, so they talked in a friendly manner. Some asked how they got rich, and Feng Xianer shouted at the top of her lungs: "We, Chen Lu, have the ability. We never went to school." We are also capable!"

  The whole family showed off quite well. At the end of the day, they even came over to the Gu family, carrying a bag of biscuits and saying, "I came to see my sister and brother-in-law."

  However, no one in the courtyard could tell. They said they were here to take a look, but in fact they were just here to show off how much that bag of biscuits cost.

  Chen Cuiyue actually didn't want to pay much attention to them. She had already seen it and she wanted to carve the word "get rich" on her forehead! What a shame!

  But Feng Xianer was still smiling. The more Chen Cuiyue wanted to ignore her, the happier she became. To put it bluntly, she was just jealous!

  She then smiled and said, "Sister, we have had a hard life these years. Fortunately, we are over it now. Speaking of which, we are where we are today thanks to your Shunhua family for allowing Chen Lu to suffer a lot. Without that much suffering, how could I have worked hard and made a fortune! You see, our Chen Lu said she would buy me a courtyard house next year, and she said she would have to hire two people to take care of it!"

  Chen Cuiyue laughed when she heard this: "Xian'er, we haven't been in contact with each other for several years. Before it's too late, don't talk about guns and sticks. You can make money how you like. I will definitely not touch you. Don't worry. !"

  When Feng Xianer heard this, she naturally didn't like it and sneered: "Sister, you look like this. You have been so virtuous for thousands of years. In this life, I think you will be unlucky. You don't know what it's like to ride in a car! "

  After saying that, he twisted his butt and left.

  Feng Xianer had just left, and the courtyard was also in a state of chaos. How could it be possible? How could a person who had never graduated from junior high school and spent a year in jail make a lot of money like this? What was going on? What was wrong with the world!

  "There are so many people making dirty money now. It's getting more and more chaotic. People like this are also making money for her!" The old man shook his head and sighed. People's hearts are not the same as before, and the world has changed.

  Amid this commotion, Gu Shunhua took her children back to the courtyard to see her grandma and grandpa. The hind leg meat she purchased arrived one after another. Now she planned to go to Baiziwan to have a look, but today the school classroom seemed to be occupied by other professional qualification examinations. The child was on vacation, but Sister Lu was also busy. No one was watching, so she thought of bringing her to the courtyard for her parents to watch.