Chapter 36 - Nerves and Shock

Arnav, Khushi and Aman looked at Arjun waiting for him to speak.

Arjun was super nervous.

Arnav:
"Kya hua Arjun? Any problem?"

(What happened Arjun? Any Problem?)

Arjun:
"Its...actually..um...really important...its"

Aman:
"Abhey oye! bolega bhi ya eise hi muh mein kichidi pakayega?...kya hua?"

(Hey! Will you tell or just planning to make kichidi in your mouth? What happened?)

Arjun:
" I want to marry her! I mean I love her! I mean I have girlfriend! I mean.. what I meant was..."

He floundered.

All three had their jaws dropped open! Was it their Arjun? The guy who more or less runs away if he sees a girl coming his way...

Khushi:
"Marry..?!!?"

Arnav:
"Love??? You're in love?"

Aman:
"You have a girlfriend?!?!"

Arjun:
"What ?! I mean yes...what I meant was..."

Arnav:
" wait a minute when you say you have a girlfriend...we are talking about a real person right? I mean tum usse tumhare mann mein imagine toh nahi kar rahe hai ho?"

(wait a minute when you say you have a girlfriend...we are talking about a real person right? I mean you are not imagining her in your mind, right?)

Arjun:
"Obviously! She is as real as you and me! Why will I talk about a imaginary person? Do I look like a mad person to you..?"

Aman:
"I mean ...do you want us to answer that...or..?"

Arjun got fed up and looked at his Khushi bhabi who still had her mouth open in shock.

Arjun:
"Bhabhi! Dekho na inn dono ko! I'm trying to share that I have found my soulmate..that I love someone and that I want you guys to meet her..get to know her and tell her everything..and dekho na yeh dono kya kya bol rahe hai!"

(Anni! Look at these two! I'm trying to share that I have found my soulmate..that I love someone and that I want you guys to meet her..get to know her and tell her everything..and see what all these two are saying!)

Khushi got out of her shock and scolded Arnav and Aman.

Khushi:
"Chup raho tum dono! Usse pyaar hua hai toh bol ne do na! Sorry bolo usse!"

(You both be quite! If he has fallen in love, then let him tell na! Say sorry to him!)

Arnav:
"What...the?!"

Aman:
"What?"

Khushi:
"Now!!!"

Arnav signed and exchanged a look with Aman and both quitely said sorry to Arjun tho they had no idea what they were apologising for! I mean they just reacted in shock.

Arjun chuckled and started speaking.

Arjun:
"So...As I was saying...I have fallen in love ..I'm in a relationship with Shyra.."

Aman:
"Yeah..Yeah..your celebrity crush na? We know that! Duffer! That is not called love! Yeah I know you worked with her but.."

Arjun:
"Let me finish man! Yes it was a celebrity crush but .."

Arnav:
"But you got a chance to meet her in her dubai concert, then annoyed the hell out of the airport staff to get a seat beside her in the flight and then slowly got to know her..then finally proposed her after realising your feelings...right? Oh not to mention the fact that she loves you with the same intensity that you do!"