Chapter 25 - Rivals

While Arjun and Shyra were busy in their own love bubble, there was a storm building up in another part of the city.

.
.
.

A business man with strong political powers and connections was boiling with rage.

He was the owner and CEO of KS Industries.

Mr. Kabir Selvaraj.

(Actor Jayaprakash as Kabir Selvaraj)

He hails from a zamindar family which made him unbelievably arrogant and entitled.

He started a business 10 years ago called KS Industries. He crushed his competitors either by money power or by leaking their designs or technologies and other underhanded cheap methods.

His sole competion right now was Jeeva group which was started 4 years ago.
Within 4 years, it had boomed like nothing before. Jeeva Group of Companies or JV in short was the talk in every household and business meets. Ranging from advanced automation solutions to mobile phones with new tech. It was all available to the public at affordable prices not compromising with its supreme quality.

Recently, it had also acquired charitable foundations like NGOs, orphanages etc.
As if this was not enough, it had an air of mystery surrounding it. No one absolutely no one knew who was the owner and CEO of that company! No one had any idea whether it was male or female who was leading it! JV was always represented by its various employees in international conferences and meets!

He had enough!

Kabir called his man whom he had planted as an employee in JG.

Kabir:
"Did you get any info?"

Man:
"No sir! The entire office and even the IT system in here is high tech ! I have never seen such systems! Each employees get a certain level of clearance and level which they can access! Since I am a new comer I have only the basic clearance!"

Kabir:
"I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU HAVE CLEARANCE OR NOT! ALL I'M HEARING ARE EXCUSES! I WANT YOU TO DO WHAT I HAVE TOLD YOU BY HOOK OR CROOK! DO YOU HEAR ME??"

Man:
"Ye..yes Si..Sir...I will get on..to it!"

Kabir:
"See to it that you do! Otherwise..you know what will happen don't you..? I will kill you and your entire family! "

Man:
"Yes..Yes Sir.."

Kabir cut the phone and roared in frustration.

Kabir:
"I will get to the bottom of this! Evalo dhairyam irrundha nee enna vida mundhi pa?! I will defeat you ! I don't care who you are!"

..................

After spending the night together,  the love birds reached their respective houses safely.

Shyra officially  had to start the recording  for their music video today.

She peacefully caught up on her sleep and got ready and left to the recording studio.

Arjun and Shyra had both decided to keep their relationship private for now.
So they both decided to come to the studio separately so that no one will get suspicious.

It seemed to have slipped their mind that there was an entire gang of people who had watched their love atrocities.

Shyra reached the studio and met with  Karthik Anna and Santhosh Anna and they started the recording.

Arjun had reached there and entered the recording room just as she had started singing.

As usual he was lost in her voice and was openly admiring his Angel.

She was just Mind-blowing!

Listening to his girl's songs in audio was one thing and experiencing it live was another! That was why he was so excited to got to her concert.

He chucked thinking how far they had come since then.

When She came out, he just wanted to pull her into his arms and kiss her, wanting to express his joy with the way she just blowed her way through the recording.

But he controlled himself and just applauded with his hands raised slightly above his head which in turn made her blush and she asked him how it was with her eyes.

He shook his head silently telling her that she had aced it and he was so proud of her.

Shyra smiled at him contently.

Meanwhile Karthik and Santhosh look at them both back and forth like watching a table tennis match.

Signing,  Karthik finally spoke.

Karthik:
"Mind-blowing Shyra ! Congrats!"

Shyra smiled bright

Shyra:
"Thank youuuu Karthik Anna!"

Santhosh:
"I am soo glad I am working with you ma! I am just so speechless! You were effortless there!"

Shyra:
"Aiyooo Anna! Ennaku la avalo scene illa na! "

making everyone laugh at her cuteness.

___________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜