Sypnosis

In the high-speed world of Formula 1, where every second counts and rivalries are fierce, Geneviève Rinaldi navigates a different kind of race – the race of the heart. Born and raised amidst the glamour of Monaco, Geneviève's journey takes an unexpected turn when she transitions from her role as Digital Marketing Manager at McLaren to Ferrari, the iconic Italian racing team.

Geneviève's career shift places her at the centre of the Formula 1 universe, where friendships and rivalries intertwine. Childhood friends with the talented driver Charles Leclerc, their bond transcends the boundaries of the racetrack.

However, Geneviève's world becomes even more complex with the arrival of Carlos Sainz, a formidable competitor on the track and a captivating presence off it. She finds herself drawn to Carlos's charm and charisma, yet his intense demeanour leaves her feeling both exhilarated and intimidated.

As she grapples with her emotions, the dynamics on the track mirror the turmoil in her heart. Both Charles and Carlos vie for her attention, their desire to win not only the championship but also her affections evident in every lap they take.

Caught in a love triangle fueled by passion, ambition, and unspoken desires, she must navigate the treacherous curves of love and loyalty. With the roar of engines and the pulse of adrenaline as the backdrop, she must confront her feelings for both men and make a choice that could alter the course of her life.

In the electrifying world of Formula 1, where speed is everything and victory is hard-won, Geneviève Rinaldi discovers that the greatest race of all is the one that unfolds within the depths of her own heart.