gay sluts

Merry's pov

The next few minutes we start getting ready and the moaning starts to get quieter and stop. When me and Naima officially get dress we get a text about how Saku can't get to class today because her legs stopped working, we all know how that happened...

Gira–chan's pov

When I finish getting dressed I turn around to see Saku still in bed quietly groaning.

Saku: "why were you so aggressive..."

Gira–chan: "why were you so loud; don't tell anyone about what happened, got it?"

Saku: "they probably already know depending on the sounds they witnessed.."

I leave the room annoyed. When I get to class there I see Kura–chan, Yorupi, Odori, Tia and a few other classmates.

I sit down knowing I'll be questioned by either Tia or Odori.

Tia: "did you have fun with your girlfriend???"
Kura-chan hits Tia
Tia: "watch it."
Gira-chan: "of course I did. however, you didn't."
Kura-chan: "wait a minu—"

Naima's pov

I was walking to band but i find Merry and Naoshi still waiting outside the Orchestra teacher to come out and let them in. I laughed and went to go talk to Merry for a bit, it's not like I was rushing to band..

Naima: "hey pookie wookie dookie bookie bear"
Merry: " oh god."
Naima: "what's wrong?"
Merry: "the nickname."
Naima: "i knew you'd like it🤗"

Ashura-chan's pov

I wait in the chamber Orchestra line waiting for the teacher but I turn to see 2 girls in a hall corner, one of them clearly was flirting. One of them had dark blue hair and the other, more vibrant.

I finally see the Orchestra teacher walks out but when I turn to the two girls, they one with darker hair disappeared quickly.

Naima's pov

I'm late for band but I don't give a shit.