HIGH SCHOOL (COLLEGE)(?!)

Naima's pov

I wake up to Ado's announcement telling everyone to get ready and go to the assembly room for an important new student. I was tired so I just got out of bed in pjs..

I see Merry and Saku across the hall and I go up to them to ask Merry something since she mostly helped Ado plan her announcements.

Naima: "why did ado just wake us up at like.. 6am.?"
Merry: "a new student just got here and she wants us to meet her, apparently she's only 13."
Naima: "WHAT?!"

Later we went to the assembly room and we all saw a short girl. When we all sat down in our assigned seats Ado speaks.

Ado: "{insert school name} this is our new student, Ashura–chan. She's only 13 so don't hurt her. She's important enough to have an entire assembly because, well, she started war in Japan and Russia."

Wait. WHAT?!

After the entire few minutes of her talking about how 'special' Ashura–chan is I go back to the dorms with Merry since I was too lazy to open my own door to my room, so I just cuddled with her for the rest of the few hours we had left before school starts.

Merry's pov

When I opened the door to my room there lied Naima on my bed.

Merry: "How did you get in my room before me? Did you climb through a window?"
Naima: "yes"

That was an answer I totally expected. It's whatever, me and Naima continued our few ours cuddling closely and keeping each other warm. On the other hand, we continuously heard loud moans coming from Gira–chan's room.. Oh well.

_____________________________________
282 words omg