✧ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

╔═════════•|❄︎|•═════════╗

"𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐮"

╚═════════•|☼|•═════════╝

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘, the main gate of the city had the fire nation symbol hung on its doors and thick black fog rosed from the kingdom.

"i know the war has spread far, but omashu always seemed.." aang paused turning to his friends "untouchable"

"up until now it was—now ba sing se is the only earth kingdom stronghold left.." sokka spoke.

"this is horrible, but we have to move on." katara said walking up to aang and stand next to him.

"no, i'm going in to find bumi" aang spoke with ambition.

"aang stop, we don't know if bumi is still.." sokka hesitates.

"what—if he's still what?" aang asked aggressively his eye brow furrowed, slamming his staff on the grounds.

"alive" ayden added on for sokka, crossing his arms "look i don't know this guy but he seems to mean a lot to you aang but we have to know if he's alive before we go bursting into fire nation territory—i'm sorry"

"and I know you had your heart set on bumi, but there are other people who can teach you earth-bending" katara said trying to ease the situation.

"this isn't about finding a teacher—it's about finding my friend."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐔, ayden, katara and sokka all had cloaks as an disguise.

aang slammed his staff down on the sewage pipe cover, trying to burst it open. each hit making an loud clank noise.

"a secret passage why didn't we just use this last time?" sokka questions, the pipe door bursted open releasing and thick green slimy fluid came spurring out.

"that answer your question?" aang asked entering the sewer system, along with katara and ayden following close behind. the sewage was pouring down but the benders use their abilities to evade the green liquid, sokka was not so lucky.

aang popped open the cover using his air bending and check if the coast was clear before climbing out. "that wasn't so bad" katara spoke once she got out of the sewer.

"besides the smell, it was alright" ayden added.

a big slimy green creature crawled out from the sewer and approached them, ayden quick in action bended water from a nearby pit and splashed the creature revealing it to be sokka.

aang them air bended some air, drying sokka off. the male open his mouth to shout but stop feeling a sucking sensation on his face—they were tiny purple penapuses.

sokka screamed and pulled at the creatures, who sticker to his skin like glue "they won't let go!"

ayden chuckled walking towards the male "all you have to do is rub its head" ayden informed rubbing the top of the pentapus head, which released its suction on sokka face who sighed in relief and did the same to the other.