A warm colored spotlight shined on you as the music began to play. That's when you looked around, a smile growing on you as you recognized the song.

The crowd of demons looking engaged and intrigued.

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

She's resplendent, so confident
La Seine, la Seine, la Seine
I realize I'm hypnotized
La Seine, la Seine, la Seine

I hear the moon singing a tune
La Seine, la Seine, la Seine
Is she divine? Is it the wine?
La Seine, la Seine, la Seine

I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, la Seine and I
I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, la Seine and I

I feel alive when I'm beside
La Seine, la Seine, la Seine
From this angle like an angel
La Seine, la Seine, la Seine

I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, la Seine and I
I don't know, don't know, so don't ask me why
That's how we are, la Seine and I

Upon the bridge
My heart does beat
Between the waves
We will be saved
The air we breathe
Can you believe?
Learn to forgive upon the bridge

That's how we are, la Seine and I

✧༝┉˚*❋ ❋*˚┉༝✧

The crowd cheered and whooped after your performance. You smiled and stepped down the steps, Angel smiling over at you.

You smiled back and began to approach him, but Vox stepped in front of you.

"Great performance up there y/n! Haha, yeah very nice." He smiled awkwardly and shook your hand.

Your eyes widened slightly from the way he seemed to be trying to introduce himself to you.

"Oh, why thank you Vox." You smiled and kindly pulled your hand away after he finished shaking it, you then ran your hand over your boa to fluff it back out.

"Yeah uh, so I heard that Zestial prick requested you to sing and I saw how much everyone loved you. So why don't you come work for me at Vox Enterprises?" He smiled down at you, an evil/friendly smile as he crossed his hands behind his back.

Ugh, this guy too?

You shook your head and smiled, "I appreciate your offer, but I'll have to decline you as well. I apologize."

He seemed a bit annoyed that you rejected his proposal, he must have overheard Val trying to get you to work for him and thought that if maybe you didn't wanna be a sex worker, you could instead work for him.

"Huh, are you sure? I mean, there at my workplace we have a ton of fun building new things for everyone." He smiled and put an arm around your shoulders guiding you back towards the reserved seating they were at.

You felt like he was now gonna try something now since he was trying to act all buddy-buddy with you.

"Really, Vox, I assure you I'm completely happy working as what I am now." You smiled, glancing at angel as you two got closer to the couches.

His TV face then lit up and had a lightly visible hypnotizing ring on it. "Oh, but I'm sure I can make you even happier if you worked with me. Trust me y/n, I'm a lot better than that prick Alastor-"