Chapter 1 (introduction) <Crystal>

"Girl, when are you planning to get a better job than this?" Maya asked me. "Never, it pays very well" I awnsered dryly. I knew damn well that it wasnt a job to be proud of. I also knew it wasnt a job I could do forever, but I simply didnt give a fuck. "We got another order for Crystal!" "You gotta stop calling it orders Frank!" I yelled in response. My car had just gotten stolen so Zoey has been my ride the last couple of days, I had planned on getting a new car, but I just didnt have the time. 15 minutes later I arrived at the place, it was a huge house with beautiful vines growing on the walls. "This house is really cool!" I told Zoey as i got out of the car. I rang the bell and a few seconds later a man appeared at the door and i'm pretty sure the words "oh my" came out of my mouth at his appearence, broad shoulders, brown hair, eyes as blue as the ocean. As he stepped out of my way to let me inside, I was dripping. "Get it together" I whispered to myself. "What did you say?" He asked while his brow raised and I was sure it was the most hauntingly beautiful thing I had ever seen. "Nothing, sorry" "Living room's that way" The very attractive man pointed out. "Im Christian by the way" the man introduced with a seductive grin. I almost drooled at the sight, what is wrong with me. "Im Crystal" I mumbled, still baffled by the man's appearence. I stalked toward the living room sneaking a peak at the man behind me. God, he was hot. The room was full of men, as always, and I couldnt help but curse beneith my breath as I stepped into the living room. It was HUGE. But not the normal "this living room is big" kind of huge. The kind of huge that it could easily be a library and a café at once. "This is a really nice house" I muttered. "Yeah yeah now start dancing and getting naked! Im getting married!" One of the drunk men yelled at me and I snapped out of my trance. Part of me was kind of happy that he was the one getting married and not my new crush, Christian. I pulled off my robe and started the music, slowly I started stripping. First my shorts came off, then my shirt, and then my bra...
--------------------------☆-----------------------
That evening Zoey picked me up and we went drinking. Alot. The only things I remember were: getting out of the car, flirting with the bartender, kissing-I had no idea with who-and thats it. I woke up in a strange place I didnt remember with no clothes on and an arm wrapped around my waist. I had absolutely NO idea who it belonged to and I was about to find out, because I heard a low groan next to me. I turned my head to look at him and our eyes locked. It was the very hot bartender. Countless questions came to mind. What did I do last night? What should I do next? Suddenly he removed his arm and I snapped back to the moment. "Im sorry, I should really go" I suggested. "Smart idea" he awnsered as I gathered my clothes off the floor. "Thank you." Thank you? Way to not sound like a fucking idiot, Crystal. I walked out of the house, just as I remembered I didnt have a car. "Shit" I cursed. "Can I help you?" A deep voice sounded. I slowly turned around to look at the man who the voice belonged to. I was shocked when I saw broad shoulders, brown hair, and familiar ocean blue eyes... "What are you doing here?" I gasped "What are you doing here?" he countered. "Thats none of your business, Christian" I snapped. "Can I help you?" He repeated. I didnt have a car, so the next thing I did might not seem smart to SOME people. "No, leave me alone!" I yelled. "Okay, bye" so now i had no acquaintances, no money, and my phone died. Great way to start a weekend!