Victory

Author's POV

The scene in godown was vice verse now.
Having no option Rani and Genda had too surrender now.
They were tied to the chairs with ropes same as Anubhav and Santosh were tied by them

The commissioner of Lucknow was arriving at the location to record the statement by himself.
________

" Shivani ek baar mujhe uss se milne doh..." Rani started pleading Shivani.

" Kiske baare mein baat kar rhi hai ye...aur aap kaise jaanti hai isse..." Anubhav asked confused.

" Shivani please ek baar mujhe meri beti se mila do..." Shivani fake cried.

" Iski beti bhi hai..." Santosh asked Shivani.

" Ha hai..." Shivani said.

" Aur tum kisse milne ki baat kar rhi ho...wahi beti na jise tumne chod diya...bas 2 saal ki thi wo tab...tab kaha gayi thi tumhari akal..." Shivani asked in anger.

" Maaf karo mujhe...par ab mujhe milna hai usse...mai apni galti manti hu... Mujhe milwa doh usse..." Rani pleaded joining her hands.

" Jitna in sab logo me tumhare baare mein bataya hai na...mujhe nhi lagta tum sudhar sakti ho... ye bass natak hai tumhara saza se bachne ka..." Shivani said the truth.

" Kaha hai wo...kesi hai..
woh toh batado..." Rani again pleaded

" Ye toh nhi bata sakti wo kaha hai...par jaha hai waha bohot khush hai...tumhari buri nazar uss tak pohochne bhi nhi dungi..." Shivani spoke for the last time.

" Commissioner sir aagaye hai..." Anubhav said.

Author's POV

The police siren echoed in the godown turning Rani and Genda pale while Anubhav Santosh Amar Shivani smiled proudly.

The commissioner entered with a proud smile.
________

" I am proud of you team..." The commisioner said and the team smiled back.

" Recording start karo..." The commissioner ordered and approached towards Rani & Genda.

" Pehli baat bol raha hu...khud apne kiye hue gunaah qubool karlo...dusri baar haath bolega..." Commissioner threated the duo.

Author's POV

One by one Rani and Genda confessed all their crimes.
Rani and Genda had teamed up in the jail.
Genda had contributed in this blast only to take a revenge of her husbands death which was due to the crime he had done!!
Her husband's case was looked by the MPT members unknown to them who he was!!

Rani also had a similar reason as Haseena had punished her lover to death because of the crime done by him.
Rani also confessed about her prior crimes right from Fake Haseena to her last case led by Naina Mathur.
Rani accepted that she has mislead Shivani about her health and hand overed her daughter.

At last the constable took them to their home of course IB jail as they weren't any nominal criminals now!!
They will be hanged to death after completing the formalities.