Santu was left startled. She jumped in her seat, her heart racing with fear at the sudden interruption.

" Kya hua? Tu mereko aise dekh kar chok kaye ho gayi?"

Haseena asked wearing the mask of her character.

" Ap abhi madam sir ke jaise boli"

Santu told while taking breath. Urmila giggled and said,

" Acha! Galat hai teri madam sir ki atam abhi guest appearance mar ke gayi"

Santu gave her look and asked,

" Kuch chahiye apko? Main juice mangwaun apke liya?"

Haseena shook her head and told,

" Nahi, zara woh apne laptop se chatak chandni ko dekhna ke woh khidhare hai"

" Karishma madam ka last location ushe hotel ka aa raha hai jaha subha RK ka murder hua hai. Billu bhi unko dhoond raha hai jaha KM ho sakti hai lakin pata nahi kaha par hai Karishma madam."

Santu told and even shared her fear with Haseena. Though Haseena was worried herself for her love but consoling Santu. Haseena was about to speak something but she got interrupted by a call on lanline.

" Hello, MPT---- Kya hum abhi aa rahy hai"

Santu spoke picking up the call  and listening to other side. She quickly kept the phone down and  informed Urmila,

" Urmila ji chaliye humne abhi jaana hoga"

" Kya hua? Kidhare jaana hai mereko? Sab theek haina, Karishma Singh theek toh haina?"

Urmila asked getting up from chair.

" Haan woh theek hai. Lakin Naina madam aur baki sab Black Shadow ( Black Shadow is the master mind behind Industrialist RK murder) ko padkarne gaya thy. Lakin abhi unko humari zaurat hai, chali mujhe abhi back up force ko bhi call karni hai"

" Chali Santosh Sharma and call Karishma Singh first"

Haseena commanded while running towards the jeep. Santu was again left surprised. Haseena held her hand and dragging her said,

" Safedi ki chumkar baad main chok jana abhi jaldi chal"

Haseena and Satnu, along with the formidable Backup Force team, stealthily reached the dilapidated old building where they believed the notorious criminal, Black Shadow, was hiding out.

The team was on a high-stakes mission to apprehend Black Shadow and put an end to his reign of terror once and for all.

As they cautiously crept towards the entrance of the eerie building, the air was thick with tension and anticipation.

Haseena's heart pounded in her chest as she gripped her weapon tightly, mentally preparing herself for the dangerous confrontation that lay ahead.

However, she and others officials got to shocked, a chilling sight.

Black Shadow stood menacingly at the top of building, holding Naina captive with a gun aimed at her temple.

Haseena's blood ran cold as she saw the fear in Naina's eyes and the cruel smirk on Black Shadow's face.

She tried to run but she was pulled back by her MPT clan.