𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 - 1

Start from the beginning

"Hermione? Veronica?"

"DADDY..."

"HIRAM?"

In a ten thousand dollar suit, the rich and handsome Hiram Lodge walked towards his wife and daughter embracing them in his arms.

"Mija? What happened? Are you okay?" he questioned holding Veronica close to him.

Mija - Darling

"Hiram, weren't you on a business trip and what is all this?" questioned Hermione tensed and nervous for they were already in a tight situation with the FBI behind Hiram, though nothing had happened until now but still she had a gut feeling that something was going to go wrong and she was just on her way to meet their Attorney.

While Hiram was oversees trying to calm the situation, and Veronica as clueless as ever was out with her friends when they were suddenly brought here.

"I don't know..." Hiram replied and looked around the familiar faces and just hoped whatever this was wouldn't implicate his plans...

While there was chaos in the room with shouts and whispers all around, a boy of seventeen leaned in a corner, trying to stay in the shadows while he observed his surroundings trying to stay calm and analyze the situation even though he was feeling shocked which only increased and he tensed when he saw his father and the serpents arriving in the room.

FP Jones, The King of Serpents was trying his best to calm his fellow serpents down while looking around for his son in the sea of familiar identities and knowing his son's personality, he found him leaning in a corner, staring at him open mouthed.

"JUGHEAD..."

Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, Jughead Jones came out of the corner attracting a lot of people's attention, which was already drawn to them when his father yelled his name loudly and he took slow steps towards his father and the Serpent's who were watching him like a hawk.

"Jug..." FP whispered, embracing him and for a second Jughead sagged in the familiar embrace that brought him relief and made him feel like he was home before he came back to his senses and slowly let go, making FP sigh and hide the pain he felt with a small smile and a nod patting his son's back.

"OH MY GOD! What are these hooligan's doing over here? You southsiders trash, is this your doing, oh, I am sure this is your doing. What do you want huh, What d-"

"MOM!" Betty yelled as Her, Hal, and Polly pulled Alice back and stopped her from starting a fight as she and The King of Serpents glared at each other.

While the others, the so-called 'South Siders' and 'North Siders' glared at each other, ready to tear each other apart and thus began the chaos...

"THIS IS YOUR DOING, YOU SLIMY SNAKES"

"SHUT UP YOU DOGS"

"YOU SOUTHSIDERS ARE THE REASON TO EVERY PROBLEM"

"AS IF YOU NORTHSIDERS ARE ANY BETTER"

"YOU AREN'T BULLDOGS BUT LAP DOGS, FUCKERS"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU BASTARD..."

"YOU-

"ENOUGH" yelled Mayor Sierra McCoy as she glared at everyone present in the room and held her daughter Josie closer to her and said in a furious voice...

" I will not tolerate this behavior when we are in the middle of an unusual and very concerning crisis. Out of nowhere we have been brought here, has anyone wondered HOW? And importantly WHY? And rather than trying to find an answer to all of this, you guys are fighting, for god's sake..."