21 . Teasing

AUTHOR POV 

In morning kayra open her eyes , a smile made her way on face , she  thought about yesterday, and made her way towards bathroom and change her clothes into pink suit and white puta , she tie her hair in pony and look at her ring which was given by atharva.

she came outside and saw sejal was sleeping peacefully   , she thought to go in garden , she was standing and feeling fresh air on her face , when two arm wrapped from behind , first she flinched , then she smell his perfume , and got to know who was the person.

she put her head over his chent and he kissed her temple of her head and husky voice 

he:- good morning jaan , what are you doing here ?

she :-morning , actually i wake up early and came outside , but what are you here   at this time ?

he :- i went in GYM i saw you're standing outside so i came here 

she hummed and stand there closing her eyes , feeling peace , safe , protected and happy there was complete silence , they both didn't utter a single word just looked at the sky .

after some time , they both get separated , and kayra move towards her room and sejal was not there than she made her way towards kitchen and saw she was making food , and coffee for him , she made her  way towards kitchen .

kayra pov 

after morning encounter with him , i was feeling good , as i entree in kitchen , i  wish her good morning , but she gave me  teasing smile , like something in her mind  is going on ,then said 

me:- what ?

she (in extied tone ) did something between you to 

me:- what 

she:- i mean , you both slept together , na  so ...ahhm ahhm , something happen  between both 

me:- god shake sejal what are you saying  , he just gave me date in his room , that set , nothing moe and about sleep , we just slept together nothing more 

she :- so he gave date , and that to be in his room wow , so romantic , and who gave you this anklet  and ring  ?

me: - it was given by him , on first date , he gave me ring , and second he gave this anklet.

she :- oh ho , so what you gave to him

me :- nothing , there is need of giving something like , this he is already rich and have everything 

she :- you're saying you didn't gave him anything , god meera are you dumb , give him something , when ever he miss u , looking at , he feel you're are near him and , brought a smile his face , give him something which more imp to u .

me :- okay , i think i have the thing which you're saying .

she :- by , the way i saw you both in morning hugging each other , even in same ,house , he can't live without  seeing u .

 listing her i am sure , my cheek must turn into crimson due to blush , she made coffee , i made my way towards his room , and put coffee on table and came out from his room , and saw him coming from GYM he hold my for second and then leave , because many workers are working there .

Atharv pov 

spending time with her , makes me feel cool , i was in my GYM , i thought about our yesterday date and , cuddling sleep , which was so nice to me , as came out from GYM  i saw she was coming from my room , i can't take control my hand and hold hers , after few second ,i leave ,i just want to say everyone that  she is mine  just mine and hers , but problem is my mom and dadi , whether they will accept her not , and many thing are  running in my mind ,

i take a bath and change into office clothes , and made my towards dining table , i saw my both queens are sitting , and my princess was standing , i sat on my place and wish good morning to them.

she serve me food and went went from there , i made excuse want from there in kitchen , and saw she was working i back hug her and nuzzle my face in her neck and started kissing , she  flinched due sudden action but she ade relax , when she meel me, i turned her and look at her , and was about to kiss , when i hear clearing throat  voice , i saw in that direction and sw sejal , meera gently pushed and started doing her work , i made my way out of the kitchen , when saw sejal was giving me and meera teasing smile , i ignored  that and my way towards office .

Thank you 

It was small chapter

It was going to end soon

if there is any grammatical , mistake sorry for that 

enjoy 

Author 

Anu 💞