After burning the Tongkang, I have to say that every room in the house is very warm. It can indeed last for more than ten days without being cold. People in Beijing are popular about cat winter. In fact, it is too cold. It makes people shiver when they go out. But now I think about it. I thought, the conditions at home are good, I am willing to burn the kang, and the house is very warm all day long. Even if I occasionally go out to the yard and my body is warm, I won't feel particularly cold after being out for half an hour.

  It really depends on the conditions. There are always people who enjoy the blessings and people who always suffer the consequences.

  Gao Jun and his wife lived here, so they naturally enjoyed it. They couldn't help but sigh: "Our life in Beijing is so good. You are back, and you have caught up with the good times and good opportunities."

  I've been seeing doctors everywhere these days. Lei Yongquan helped find an expert. After the examination was done, he showed it to the expert. He found two experts at once and helped with research. He said it was nephritis, but it was more troublesome than usual. , anyway, there is a lot written in the medical record, which ordinary people cannot understand. The expert prescribes the medicine and just takes it back.

  He also said that he would continue to take this medicine in the future, and when the time came, he would just take the order and ask someone to prescribe it and send it to him.

  Gao Jun's wife was very moved. After being moved, they all chatted and naturally talked about their situation over the years. Gao Jun and his wife's salary has also increased now. The two of them earn more than 90 a month. It is said that the treatment in Inner Mongolia is very good.

  But the conditions are poor. There is a shortage of supplies and medicines. It is inconvenient to buy anything. Moreover, there are few opportunities for education.

  Gu Shunhua: "Anyway, take your time. As long as we work harder, we will always have a chance. Whatever books you want to read later, I will send them to you if I can buy them here."

  When Gao Jun heard this, he thought this was good, so everyone chatted about some geological books, and turned around to help Shunhua and the others look for them.

  Gao Jun's wife sighed: "I see everything is good here. Even if you want to buy coal, you need to buy a coal certificate. We have coal in the mine. Now that the reform has been implemented, our employees also have quotas for purchasing coal. We can't use it up. We will ship it to you next year." Coal is cheap for us to buy from the mine, only 20 yuan a ton, and it's not much to transport it over."

  Gu Shunhua was naturally happy: "We have exchanged what we need. If it weren't for you in the past few years, we wouldn't know how much cold it would have suffered!"

  After he was cured, Gao Jun took Gao Jun's wife for a walk around. They looked at Tiananmen Square in Beijing and the Badaling Great Wall. They also took photos as souvenirs, saying they would show them to his children when he returned home.

  Before leaving, Gu Shunhua helped Gao Jun's family buy a basketball for their children in Wangfujing, a few clothes and a pencil case, and finally gave Gao Jun's wife a hundred yuan: "Don't say those kind words. If I didn't have it, I wouldn't." I'm willing to give it to you. Now that I have the money and can still take it out, just keep it and go back and buy some delicious food for your child."

  Gao Jun's wife was so grateful that she burst into tears: "Yongquan also gave me money. I came here just to catch the autumn wind."

  In fact, I was not short of money. In the past one or two years, I have spent a lot of money on medical treatment.