Unexpectedly, when she arrived at the back stove, just as she was changing into a white coat and hat, she heard several chefs next to her yelling angrily.

  Chef Li saw her at a glance: "Shunhua, you don't know yet, do you?"

  Gu Shunhua: "What?"

  Chef Li: "The renovated store opposite us is about to open now. Do you know who the boss is behind it? Do you know who opened it?"

  Gu Shunhua: "Who is it?"

  Chef Li: "It turned out to be Luo Minghao, Luo Minghao, just such a thing, he actually opened such a store with great fanfare, and he is still the boss! Why!"

  ah? Luo Minghao?

  Gu Shunhua was also surprised. She had not heard of this person for a long time.

  Chef Li: "Who the hell is he? He actually opened such a big restaurant, a private restaurant, how much money does he earn in a day!"

  Gu Shunhua felt that something was wrong: "Why did he run across from us? Isn't he fighting with us?"

  If it were someone else, she wouldn't think too much about it. The road faces the sky on each side. Why can't they open a restaurant across the street? But the problem is that Luo Minghao used to be in Fudeju, and they had conflicts with Yuhuatai several times, and they didn't know each other. It's a pleasure, now that there are so many good places in Sijiu City, I have to go to the opposite side of the Jade Flower Terrace. This is the lice on the bald man's head, it's obvious.

  The guys in Houzao were talking a lot, but Manager Yao didn't know what was going on, and was still wondering: "He drives his own, a private company, what can he do? If he can beat us, just mess around. Let's wait and see, he won't have any customers when he comes back, and he will collapse sooner or later!"

  Gu Shunhua was not too optimistic. Luo Minghao was a very capable person and could not prepare for anything. Soon Shunzi came over. He was well-informed and had already inquired clearly. He said that this restaurant sells royal meals. China In addition to the traditional royal meal, there is also a wine called palace wine.

  The people who heard this were confused for a moment. Naturally, Luo Minghao couldn't cook any royal dishes, and he didn't know how to fool them. However, if he could fool the guests, they couldn't say anything to him.

  I have never heard of this palace wine. How can I have palace wine?

  Feng Baoguo sneered: "Just fool around! Let's just treat him like a monkey!"

  Gu Shunhua listened, but felt that something was not quite right.

  There are so many dishes in the Royal Dinner, so it doesn't mean that you should be able to cook it and others can't. Besides, she has no intention of setting up her own business now, and still wants to do a good job at Yuhuatai.

  But Luo Minghao was rushing to establish this name, but he didn't know what happened in the end, and it was hard to say what impact it would have on his future.

  Although her life has long been different from that in the book, sometimes it can be vaguely the same, which makes people feel wary.

  Suddenly I remembered that Ren Jingnian was going to hold a computer technology conference today. I didn't know what was going on with him. He had been working for so long. I just hoped that it would go smoothly and not cause any trouble.

  Because of this, she always had something to worry about all night, but when she got off work, she was actually given a bit of lamb tenderloin, which was a bit strange.