...?

The years flew by so fast, and Otto hardly noticed them... Some sophisticated technologies appeared, but he let go.. I finally let go of his little mouse, the one I once loved to distraction.

Otto lives his life alone, sometimes sees his son, but mostly alone. He goes to the store and home.. there and back.

He has less and less strength for life every day. Although, to be honest, every hour..
Otto has not bothered with food for a long time... He gave up on it a long time ago, he realized a long time ago that he didn't care what kind of food would be on the plate – hot sad soup, or cold sad pasta.

It won't change him.. Buying food for a week, he shields himself from the whole world and as soon as the food runs out, he has to go to the store again..

And today is that day again.. It's that ordinary day again, the usual routine..an ordinary forest... an ordinary path, an ordinary village, and ordinary passers-by... He looks down at his usual shoes until he accidentally bumps into an unusual person.

The magician's eyes widen in surprise, he helps the young man to stand up.. An unusual man, with unusual white hair, unusual gray eyes and unusual red cheeks..

He had seen it somewhere before, seen it.. Titus... It can't be Titus, he's dead, but Otto can't be wrong. Right now, he's looking at an... unusual person and can't say anything... But still one phrase comes out..

- "Do we know each other?.."
This clearly alerted the guy, he carefully pulled his hand away, smiled and apologized–"I...I don't know you, I'm sorry" – this unusually gentle voice... It's definitely him..

Otto remains in place in a stupor, looking after him, at this moment the whole world has become unusual again.. That's it again.. everything seemed to come to life?...

In head, somewhere inside everything turned upside down.. He has to.. No.. He just has to find this kid... His kid. His little mouse...

(Thanks for reading, I'll post another chapter later! I will also be glad to receive comments..)

____________________________
Anyone Roleplay with me on Yeosm😭