The starting of 💙 roses

Once they finally got out of the fire and got to Ben, Ej put down Jeff nicely "ty.." Jeff said very quietly "No problem" Ej said with a small smile making Jeff get rosey cheeks "Stop smiling at me like that." Jeff said all flustered "ʷʰᵃᵗˢ ʷʳᵒⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵐᵉ ˢᵐⁱˡⁱⁿᵍ ᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ?" Ej said in a deep flirty knowing what he was doing "shut up." Jeff whipping his head around his face turning red.

Then firetruck sirens started blurting from being very faint to louder the closer it got "Shit we gotta go" Ben said worried "ʸᵉᵃʰ" Ej said picking Jeff back up again but instead throwing him over the shoulder and running with Ben "I CAN RUN BY MYSELF" Jeff shouted "ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ" Ej said not putting Jeff down.

Finally back

Once arriving at the mansion Ben, Ej, and Jeff all walk in covered in smoke and puffing, everyone looks at them confused "W-what happened?" Toby asked conserned Ben and Jeff walked past ignoring everyone and going straight to Nurse Ann, while Ej tried explaining to everyone what happened.

          At Nurse Anns office

"Oh dear you to what happened" Nurse Ann said worried jogging towards them "long story" Ben said still coughing from all the smoke "Well you can tell me everything while i fix you up (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)" she said while grabbing there arms and leading them to the beds. "Well that should do it, be more careful next time and go apologise" Nurse Ann said waving at them leaving "We will thank you Nurse Ann" Jeff and Ben said walking out, once they left the room they bumped into Ej who had his hand behind his back

Blue roses start

"ˢᵒ ᵘʰᵐ ᵃʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵒᵏ ʲᵉᶠᶠ..? (⁠*⁠﹏⁠*⁠;⁠)" Ej said looking away "Ok wow im right here" Ben said offended "yeah im fine" Jeff said lightly laughing "ᵒᵏ ʷᵉˡˡ ⁱ ᵍᵒᵗᵗᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ⁿᵘʳˢᵉ ᵃⁿⁿˢ ᵒᶠᶠⁱᶜᵉ" Ej said while pulling a blue rose from behind his back "ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ" Ej said giving Jeff not giving a reason while walking away quickly saying quietly "ᵗʰᵉʳᵉˢ ᵐᵒʳᵉ" "Its blue?" jeff said confused "yeah.? Ill search what it means" Ben said pulling out his phone also confused. After searching "It says Blue roses symbolize determination, abundance, romance, individuality, and self-acceptance for embracing flaws" they both look at each other with Jeff burning up "he doesnt know what blue flowers mean right?" Jeff said still burning up "I think he does Jeff especially after seeing his reaction to giving it to you" Ben said while Jeff started walking off "Ima go rest"

When Ej was finally done getting fixed up by Nurse Ann and walking out of her office he jumped by seeing Ben standing there "ᴀʜʜ" "Do you know what blue roses even mean.?" "..yes" "So you like jeff?" Ben asked, Ej then started walking away giving Ben no replie

Back with Jeff

Once I finally made it to my room I open my door to see my bed full of blue roses shaped in a heart and a new knife set in the middle, there was also a note, I picked it up to read 'Hope you get better soon love ej' " LOVE EJ!?" I accidentally yelled.

There was then buzzing at the computer i turned to see Bens face on the computer "What happened, why'd you yell, nearly everyone heard you down here" Ben asked he was using his Nintendo to see what was happening through his computer 'shit' "uhmm nothing im all good" I said all red with my eyes closed and hands waving around "Im coming through" Ben said with Jeff not hearing what he said from his babbling, Ben climbed through,walking up to Jeff and poked him "AH" "Whats that hm?" "NOTHING" Ben snatching the note "GIVE THAT BACK" Jeff tried grabbing the note back but Ben was to quick running away "GET BACK HERE YOU DWARF" Jeff screaming and chasing Ben down the hallways spinning Nina "HEY WATCH IT" Nina yells while trying to gain balance.