"what are you doing here?" sa'niyah said rolling her eyes but truly she glad ace was here, she haven't seen him in a while.

"you not happy to see me?" he smirked and sa'niyah hid her smile letting him inside.

"I never said that I was jus asking a question" sa'niyah closed the apartment door behind her and crossed her arms looking up at ace.

esmari said nothing but had a huge smile on her face, she walked up to ace and waved, she was shy around him, meaning that she liked him.

"girl" sa'niyah looked at esmari and laughed at how shy she was after ace picked her up. as sa'niyah looked at his face she noticed a few scratch marks on his neck and face.

"what happen to yo face?"

"don't worry bout it ma, watchu makin?" he asked walking towards the kitchen with esmari on his shoulder.

"sum food" she walked back to the kitchen seeing that the rice was done and turned off the pot.

"you wanna plate?" sa'niyah asked.

"nah I'm good"

"ight" sa'niyah said softly grabbing a pink bowl for esmari before making a plate for herself.

"food!!" esmari yelled excitedly making ace placing her down.

"go wash your hands before you eat mari" sa'niyah said stirnly, she filled up her sippy cup with water and placed her food on the coach and went back to the kitchen to clean"

esmari washed to the toilet to wash her hands and ran back to the sit on coach

"deer god tanks for the food and blesh dis food emen" esmari open her eyes after she prayed, her great grandmother taught her to pray.

"watchu doin tonight?" ace tilted his head looking at her face features, he really liked how she looked.

"not givin u sum" sa'niyah looked up at ace as he looked to the side chuckling showing his dimples before biting his bottom lip as he looked back at sa'niyah, making her bubbly in the inside.

"chill I wasn't gon do nun today"

"you running away from trouble?"

"what is u talkin bout?"

"the scratches on yo face, what happen?" sa'niyah stopped what she was doing and placed both her arms on her hips.

"tanisha found sum da belong to yhu" he referred to sa'niyahs panties, which he still have.

"I saw the bruises on her face too" sa'niyah mumbled, she thought they were both got into a heavy argument which lead into something physical.

"ion like putting my hands on a girl but she wouldn't stop putting ha hands on me" he shrugged while playing with his fro.

"and how'd you see her?" ace asked.

"she kept on looking at me with her lil friends after I finished my shift"

"u got chu a job?" he asked happily, he never liked the idea of her prostituting for money even though he still supported her no matter what.

"yeah.. I work at the supermarket near where u live"

"when you work? I'll come pull up" he smirked licking his lips, making sa'niyah look down from there eye contact.

"I work tomorrow, 9 am till 4"

"yhu always look down..wassap wit that?" ace lifted her chin up.

"ion gotta look at chu all the time" sa'niyah mumbled looking to the side until she felt ace grabbing her face.

"look at me when I'm talking to yhu tho" he said inside her ear in his deep raspy voice before moving her face back near his.

"boy move yo hand" she smiled pushing his hands off her chest after she felt his hands on her boobs.

"by the way you can't stay for too long"

"why not?" he mugged, he only came over to sa'niyahs house because he wanted to spend time with her, and possibly get some.

"my grandma coming back home soon"

"when I'm gon see you next?"

"jus text me"

"say less ma" he kisses her in her check making sa'niyah feel bubbly in her insides before he left.

"see u soon princess" he waved at esmari and she waved back before he closed the door behind him.

"les getchu ready for bed mama" sa'niyah picked her up to the bathroom to make her a bubble bath getting esmari ready for bed.

TBC

lil short chapter!

guys I need y'all to put your thought I need to know if y'all like if so far🥲😭

like and comment too !

sorry for spelling mistakes