Now I live in a large courtyard, and it is good to have my parents or old neighbors to help me with everything. So I am slowly renovating the house first, so that I can live there on weekends or at any time, and I will still stay in the large courtyard on weekdays.

  At this time, Gu Shunhua started to go to work, TV University also started classes, Ren Jingnian University started, and the project team was also busy. The two of them suddenly ran out of time. Besides, repairing this requires money, and the two of them had little money left. , the renovation of the courtyard can only be done slowly.

  The crucial matter of clearing the sauced pork must be done quickly. The three thousand yuan owed to Grandma Tong must be paid back as soon as possible, otherwise she will not feel at ease.

  It's a new year, a new atmosphere, going to work, going to school, preparing for the chef qualification exam, and having to earn money to pay back the money. It's been a busy year.

  At the beginning of the new year, Gu Quanfu received an order from the catering company. It was said that the Beijing Catering Company was going to set up a cooking training class for everyone to learn skills. It was an internal training course for the company. The company decided to let Gu Quanfu become a teacher.

  When everyone heard this, they naturally thought it was good. They all said that it was because Gu Shunhua had become successful, so the market for being a father had also increased, and he wanted to go over to give lectures.

  Gu Quanfu was a little hesitant at first. After all, he was not used to leaving his familiar home, but later Gu Shunhua analyzed it for him and he thought it was good.

  While I can still work, it would be a good thing to train more talents for the catering company, so after the New Year, Gu Quanfu went to work at the headquarters of the catering company.

  Gu Shunhua still went to work at Yuhuatai. Yuhuatai also had a new atmosphere in the new year. Even the general manager had been changed. The new general manager's surname was Yao, his name was Yao Liguo. He was a serious person, not very talkative, and he was strict in his work.

  Manager Yao held a small meeting during everyone's lunch break and asked everyone to briefly introduce themselves. Then he asked everyone to write a "thought report". At the same time, he would write a work summary every week to summarize the work of the week.

  Everyone was a little surprised when they heard it. How many words do you have to write for a thought report and work summary? It's too difficult!

  Master Huo next to him said: "We have never written about this before!"

  As soon as Master Huo said this, Manager Yao turned down his face: "Just because I didn't write before, doesn't mean I don't have to write now. With the reform and opening up, state-owned restaurants must also have a new look. Is there any problem with writing a thought report? Or should we all Cultural knowledge is not enough? If not, then literacy is required, and our organization will apply for television education."

  The "television education" that Manager Yao refers to is going to TV University together. In fact, to put it bluntly, the unit organizes everyone to watch TV and learn cultural knowledge.

  Manager Yao made such a look on his face, Master Huo felt embarrassed, and the person next to him quickly smoothed things over: "It's not that it was before, it's just too sudden. We are not the ones with pens, so it is a bit difficult for us to write this."

  Next to him, Master Jiang also said hurriedly: "Yes, if you want to write a thought report, just write it once, that's fine, but if you have to write a work report every week, what can you write? Aren't we just cooking every day? !"