Chapter 5

"The essay isn't due for 3 days!", Dalensa said as she entered the dorm.
"I like to be stressfree with assignments.", I replied casually.
"Or you could join us in our homework session. Tonight, common room.", she said as casually as me.
I looked at her, raising my left eyebrow. "The Slytherins you met at potions. All of them.", she replied.
"Sure.", I said as I carefully placed the material back in my shelf.

                       ........................

Delensa dressed casually in an oversized sweater and sweatpants. I pulled a skinny green turtleneck over, along with black pyjamas. The turtleneck was warm, but the common room was wayyy too cold, so I topped it with a black zip-up hoodie.

"You're slimmer than you seem", Dal commented as we hopped down the stairs.

The group hadn't arrived yet, so we quickly occupied the most comfy sofa.
"Okay Kiwi, tell me about yourself.", Dalensa tried to start a conversation cheesily.
"I'm Kairavi, the greatest witch of all time. That's all you need to know.", which made both of us giggle.

"Hello ladies!", we heard Blaise enter with the gang, "Please enlighten us with your joke."
"No need, just look at a mirror.", Dalensa replied giggling as they took their seats.

"Look who got a boyfriendddd", Delansa teased Pansy as she sat close to Malfoy. He frowned and harshly shifted away from her, which turned her face red. How can someone be this rude to a FRIEND?

Trying to ignore them, I opened my books and started writing. Sensing an awkward silence, I looked back up only to find everyone staring at me.

"Homework on first night?", Blaise said as he stood up and cheesily sat between Delansa and me. Everyone broke into laughter as MY face turned red. Embarassing.

Blaise sat there the whole time, taking a quick glance at me from time to time as I did my essay and the group talked.

I announced my the completion of my essay by keeping my stuff at the side table.
"Done already? You're as fast as the firebolt!", Blaise commented, shifting closer. Eww. Do these people have no manners? I immediately got up and went the remaining empty couch, which was hard as a rock.

"Hey come on! I was just fooling around!", he said laughing.
"Do that again and I'll shove my quill down your throat.", I said calmly which made him quite. But someone else HAD to react.

"Aww, it speaks!", scoffed Malfoy.
"You got a problem, Malfoy?", I said as I glared at him.
"As if you can fight me!", he replied amused.
"Who would want to fight a GIT who don't even know how to respect a friend!", I said as directed my eyes towards Pansy.
Malfoy pulled out his wand as anger filled his eyes.
"Draco!", shouted Dalensa as she grabbed his wand.
After a moment of silence, Malfoy looked at Delansa, then at me, and left.