Camping E2

Bella:

Ronan, Amelia and I are meeting up today. I wonder if it'll feel the same as it did a year ago. The three of us hanging out going on late night walks half drunk.

Ooo this one time Amelia threw up all over, she was so drunk. Drinking outside in the middle of the woods late at night use to be our thing. The three of us every summer at least once a week living it up.

[I'm on a phone with Amelia]

A - " Make sure to bring blankets lots of blankets and lots of bug spray. I'm bringing snacks and lighter fluid. Do your parents know you're going out?" 

 Do your parents know you're going out?" 

A small pause happened. We both start laughing. This is my way of joking and she knows it.

B- " my parents.. ha they haven't noticed I even left, they never do."

A- " I know just a little of banter"

B-" Hey I'm almost there, have you left your house yet?"

A-" yeah I'll be there in about 10 minutes"

B- " okay see you then"

[Beep Beep] my phone is going off it's Ronan.
R " Hey I'm here"

B " so am I, where are you-"

B- "AGHH" Ronan jumps out from behind one of the bushes.

A- " you're not funny" I say rolling my eyes. " did you bring the tents?"

R- "Tent, I found the other one in our backyard it was torn apart down the middle though. So we just have one."

B- " And that's gonna fit all of us?"

He looks down for a moment and realizes that it will not in fact fit three of us.

R- " I have my truck the bed end I'll just sleep on it with my sleeping bag. You and Amelia can stay in my truck with the sets reclined so you can lay down"

B- " What if it rains or gets too cold then what?
Ronan you're going to get eaten alive my bugs"

R- " Bella look at me, I'll be fine"

He smiles and laughs a bit.

R-" How are you feeling, only if you want to talk about it if not that's completely ok. Actually never mind I really shouldn't have said anything, sorry Bella."

I look down at the ground so he doesn't see my eyes because they're glossy. I'm on the verge of tears and the last thing I want to do is make him feel bad for asking.

There's so much I want to say about it but he already knows. Not only what happened a few days ago. He knows about the cat calling, the creepy old men, that one time a man on our way to school said " nice body" to me. He knows all of it.

The "Tail" Of Bella's Past On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara