Chapter 12: Domain expansion..

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) You can not tell anyone about how this domain works got it? If you do then my domain will be compromised.

Asami I swear on my life lord (y/n)!

(Y/n) Good.. my domain expansion works in this way, whenever I strike fear into a opponent it's not just so I can catch them off guard. It's to amplify my domain to make it a sure hit domain. See if I was to use my domain expansion off rip at most kurata would be frightened but still would survive. But with the combined fear that my scythe sliced into him with, it was able to make it so he was guaranteed death.

Asami So the more fear one has the more likely they'll die?

(Y/n) Correct and not only that but my domain actively overloads my target with fear. That is why you see kurata paralyzed in fear. He is unable to move and his mind is full of hallucinations. Of course all of this would only work if the opponent doesn't know about my domain.

Asami How so?

(Y/n) If my opponent knew how it worked they would have no fear towards it and therefore wouldn't be scared of being killed in it since all they have to do is not be afraid of the domain.

Asami Y-you're so powerful my lord and lady Thaluta!

Thaluta Yes we know Asami.

(Y/n) And kurata should be falling dead right.. now.

Kuratas body falls stiff as (y/n) domain disappears. Kurata corpse still holds onto the sword as (y/n) looks at it.

(Y/n) This is definitely not safe to have lying around.

Thaluta Agreed something that's able to nullify cursed techniques like ours need to be safeguarded by us.

(Y/n) nods his head before picking up the immortal and placing it on his belt.

(Y/n) That should be safe for now until I get a cover for it. On second thought why can't we destroy it?

Thaluta Despite his lower power his weapons are also invincible trust me I've tried. Being the curse spirit of weapons gives you that ability I guess.

(Y/n) So one last fuck you right to the very end.

(Y/n) then walks outside the building with Asami following behind.

(Y/n) Alright well I've completed the mission I was sent out on so I'll be heading back.

As (y/n) begins to raise his finger to snap and teleport Asami stands next to him.

(Y/n) .....you're free to go now Asami.

Asami I understand lord (y/n).

Asami then moves back a little as (y/n) sighs and snaps his fingers. (Y/n) teleports back to the middle of jujutsu high.

(Y/n) Finally..

Satomi Well, Well, Well guess who's- who the fuck is that!?

Satomi then points to Asami standing behind (y/n) holding onto his coat.

(Y/n) Asami I told you that you were free to go!