1.

Yoon jeonghan, a famous super model, was married to a rich CEO, the great choi seongcheol who was respected by everyone. Well their marriage wasn't a love marriage it was somewhat like arrange marriage because their parents, mr choi and mr yoon were best of friends and instead of making their sons bestfriends, they made their sons get married.

Jeonghan didn't have any problem marrying seongcheol, but seongcheol was having some issues with the marriage because he already had a girlfriend, and he had to break up with her as he was marrying jeonghan.
Well, that girl was somewhat using seongcheol only for the money, so don't feel bad for the girl, yeah.  But seongcheol didn't know she was a gold digger. He was too blind to see that because he loved her badly. But after seongcheol got married to jeonghan, his girlfriend moved to another state and she also got married to another buisness men.

But guess what? Jeonghan was adored by everyone because of his pretty face and his perfect body, and every girls including men, was  dreaming of marrying him. Seongcheol should just consider himself lucky because he committed his life to jeonghan forever.

Its already been a year since they got married but they were very busy with eachothers other's work. One has to go to photoshoot every now and then and the other one was busy with his buisness. Jeonghan will always be the first one to reach home, and seongcheol always comes late. Despite both being rich as fuck they live alone at big mansion with no maids. Jeonghan along with his work also have to do house chores and seongcheol never appreciated him.

-------

Seongcheol, as usual, was doing his paperwork in his office when he suddenly heard a knock on his door.

"Come in." He said.

It was his best friend, hong jisoo.

"Hi, coups." Jisoo said while sitting on the chair that was in front of seongcheol.

Jisoo was smirking at seongcheol, who was busy signing the papers.

Seongcheol rolled his eyes and asked, "What are you smirking at?"

"Have you seen the recent photoshoot of your wifey."
Jisoo asked, still smirking.

"No. And i don't have any interest too see also." Seongcheol said while moving his eyes away from jisoo and continues to do his work

"See," jisoo opened his phone and showed the photoshoot of jeonghan to the busy man in front of him. Seongcheol signed and looked at the phone, but what did he see?

 Seongcheol signed and looked at the phone, but what did he see?

Seongcheol was mesmerized. Who wouldn't? He was drowned on the photo, and he forgot to blink. Jisoo snapped his finger on seongcheol's face and said, "Lost?" Jisoo left a laugh, and seongcheol rolled his eyes. "Whatever."

"You should fuck him already" jisoo said with no shame.

Seongcheol gave a disgusting look to seongcheol as if he didn't want to fuck jeonghan.

"Well, im going bye. See you around." Jisoo stood up from the chair and walked out of from Seongcheol's office.

Seongcheol opened his phone to look at the photoshoot of jeonghan agaun that was now trending on Twitter, and he smirked. "No wonder why people are so obsessed with you." He put the phone back to the table and continued with his work.

Jeonghan will perhaps have a rough night tonight.

This book will have only 3 chapters. It is a smut book. Enjoyy.

Please don't forget to vote ❤️