She first practiced knife skills. You must know that the skills of a good cook are not only on the stove, but also on the knife skills. There is a saying that "three-thirds of spoon skills, seven-cent knife skills" refers to knife skills.

  The first thing to do when it comes to knife skills is to sharpen the knife, choose the knife, and cut the blade. These are all things you need to do. Now, Gu Shunhua has been practicing for more than a month, and he has made rapid progress. He has already passed the sharpening, practiced air cutting, and started practicing cutting newspapers. .

  She managed to get a large pile of old newspapers to cut. She would cut one newspaper first, and then cut five pages. After five pages were cut cleanly, she would cut a pile. Even if she got home at night, she would wait for two When the child fell asleep, she squatted in the room and practiced by herself.

  Good times always pass by quickly, and the New Year is here in a blink of an eye. Gu Shunhua spent seven years in the Inner Mongolia Corps, and now that he is back, he misses the New Year atmosphere in Beijing.

  The New Year in Beijing starts on the 24th of the twelfth lunar month. The smell of frying wafts out from every house, accompanied by the sound of sizzling and the smell of fireworks from children setting off firecrackers, which adds to the atmosphere.

  Master Pan took a couplet and pasted it on the door of the courtyard, and pasted two characters "福" upside down. Every family also started buying couplets and New Year pictures.

  Of course, the children are the happiest. They put on new clothes and jump around, count the days of the New Year on their fingers, or watch what good things are fried at home, and take the opportunity to squeeze a piece and stuff it into their mouths, which is called delicious.

  This is the tradition in the courtyard. No matter rich or poor, they all want to have a good year. Now they have started to buy things that they would normally be reluctant to part with.

  Otherwise, what do poor people want to do with their lives, other than to be happy?

  Gu Shunhua took time to take his children out for shopping, and asked Gu Yuehua to follow him. At this time, Dashilan was really lively, selling everything. Most of them didn't require tickets, but you can buy it if you can, buy noodles and steamed buns, and ask for a prosperous day, and then there are She bought cabbage, pork, fish, wine, sugar, etc. After buying these, she asked Gu Yuehua to take them home. She also bought them for her two children. She bought rubber bands, red headbands, woolen scarves and cotton gloves for Duoduo. We all bought a small military cap and cotton gloves, and each bought warm fleece pants and brand new fashionable sweaters. Finally, we saw the shoe seller, but unfortunately we ran out of tickets, so we had to come back first.

  When I got home, who knew that Chen Lu would be there as soon as I got home.

  As soon as Chen Lu saw Gu Shunhua, she greeted with a smile: "Sister, you are back, Duoduo Manman is back too, come and see, I have brought you delicious food!"

  With that said, he took the beef tongue cake next to him and wanted to give it to the child.

  "Eat it, this is fragrant, sweet and delicious!"

  She was about to put the beef tongue cake into the hands of the two children, but unexpectedly, the two children subconsciously took a step back and did not take it.

  Chen Lu didn't expect that these two children wouldn't be greedy for such delicious food?

  Duoduo is actually remembering her mother's instructions. She said, no matter how greedy or hungry you are, tell your mother later that she bought you something to eat. You must not be greedy for what is in other people's hands and mouths. No matter how greedy you are, you have to hold back.