Chapter 40: Vicious Male Supporting Role

Lin Yuxiu is so tired that he collapses and dreamed a lot.

The ecstasy when the landlord came to propose marriage, the anger when Cheng Songer reminded him tactfully, the shame and anger of being rejected after confessing his longing, and the thunderbolt when the red hijab was lifted off, and his pillow was wet with tears, outside the door the rustling sound made him open his eyes.

He looked at the bloated and weak body of the woman on the bed, lowered his head feebly, touched a plain hairpin in his arms, and the despair and helplessness in his eyes welled up.

"So what's the use of marrying this uncle?" The faint voice outside the room gradually became clearer, and Lin Yuxiu raised his head, with tears on his face.

"I've only been married for a few days, and I have to serve an unconscious person like shit and piss. I'm afraid... let's not gossip about people behind their backs." There was a lot of discussion outside the house.

Lin Yuxiu clenched his fists, his eyes filled with hatred. He leaned against the door with his feet up, listening to the servant's humiliating words as if masochistically.

"What are we talking about? Aren't what we are saying all true?" Xiaocui pouted: "In the final analysis, he is still snobbish and wants to climb high. When he heard that the landlord's family proposed marriage, he was ecstatic, even if he didn't even think about it. He didn't even ask about the situation, but he didn't want to regret it until he found out that the other party was a sick woman after he got married? He also thought about it, if our young lady is a strong woman, how can she regard him as a husband when he's a country bumpkin?"

"My uncle is in the house, you are not afraid. He heard that he was really in danger of dying." Xiao Xi quickly blocked his unscrupulous mouth.

Xiaocui didn't care: "Didn't you say that he just went to bed? Yesterday, the lady had a fever and vomited. He had been waiting for her all night, and he must have been asleep by now and couldn't hear anything... ..."

"By the way, don't tell me. Last night, the lady managed to swallow something, but she vomited it all up soon after. The vomit was all over the sheets. The smell... Hey, I am now I feel like vomiting just thinking about it. But the lady is unconscious and can’t vomit completely. There is still a lot stuck in her throat. Didn’t you see the scene yesterday when the new uncle put his hand into the lady’s mouth to collect the vomit? ....." Xiao Cui's expression was extremely disgusting.

Lin Yuxiu hated him so much that he almost broke his silver teeth.

He looked down at his hands, remembering that his hands were stained with yellow and white dirt last night, and his stomach churned with nausea.

He stared bitterly at Xiao Cui's shaking shadow outside the house.

No matter how down and miserable he is now, he is also the only uncle in the landlord's family. He eats fine rice and fine noodles, wears fine flowers, and has two servants to accompany him when he goes out. How can he be worthy of a little bitch like you?

He was about to rush out and tear the little bitch's mouth apart when Xiao Xi suddenly changed the subject and said: "Don't mention what happened last night. Hey, the writing of the couplet is really beautiful. It feels better than the lady's handwriting. That's good."

Xiao Cui raised his eyebrows, feeling a little proud: "Of course I have been begging that sister for a long time, but having said that, that sister is really pretty..."

When he thought of Cheng Song'er, Xiao Cui's face suddenly turned red and his handkerchief stirred: "I don't know if she is married..."

Xiao Xiang was curious: "There are only a few people in the village who can read and write, and no one is handsome. Huh?"

Xiao Cui smiled and rolled his eyes at him: "You don't know, she is from Chengjia Village."

"Chengjia Village?" Xiao Xi didn't quite understand: "Chengjia Village is so poor, but they can still provide someone who can read and write. Who? What's her name?"

Xiao Cui recalled that the man accompanying Cheng Song'er called her Song'er before he left: "I don't know her full name, but... her nickname should be Song'er."

Cheng Songer!

Lin Yuxiu shook his head, feeling the world spinning in front of his eyes, and fell to the ground.

How could it be her? Has she come to Liujia Village?

Xiaocui and Xiaoxi outside the house heard the noise inside and immediately opened the door. They saw Lin Yuxiu fell to the ground and quickly helped him up.

"Uncle, are you okay?"

"Get up, get up quickly, the ground is cold, be careful." Xiao Cui quickly held his hand.

"Pa—" A crisp slap slapped Xiaocui hard on the face.

Xiaocui's ears were buzzing from the beating, and the right half of his face suddenly swelled up. He looked up at Lin Yuxiu pitifully with tearful eyes.

Lin Yuxiu had a cold face, the eyes were cold and sharp.

He glanced at Liu Yu, the landowner lady who was still in a coma, gave Xiao Cui a hard look on the ground, and said coldly: "Come out with me, Xiao Xi will guard the lady."

"Yes." Xiao Xi was blessed, looked at Xiaocui worriedly.

Xiaocui covered his face and shouted in his heart that Lin Yuxiu must have heard what he just said. He followed Lin Yuxiu with despair.

The landlord's house was very large, and Miss Shan had a large yard. But except for the personal servants, most of them stayed there doing hard work, and the yard of the owner's house was deserted.

Xiaocui followed Lin Yuxiu to the small separate garden in the backyard of the young lady's house. Because it was winter and it was the north, there were no flowers in the small garden and it was extremely depressed.

"Kneel down!" Lin Yuxiu ordered coldly as soon as he arrived in the garden.

"Uncle..." Xiaocui was so frightened that he kept explaining: "Uncle, what I just said was not intentional, ah -"

Lin Yuxiu pointed his backhand at his face and slapped him loudly again, he glared fiercely: "You heartless little bastard, who do you think you are, dare to talk about your master behind his back?"

Xiaocui was slapped and fell to the ground, crying.

He originally thought that Lin Yuxiu was from a poor villager just like him, and must be a soft persimmon to be manipulated. Who knew that Lin Yuxiu could be so fierce and cruel, and he regretted it endlessly.