Chapter 29: Night after work

After dealing with the people they had to the couple went back to their hotel room where Levi undressed himself of his dress shirt and tie before looked behind him to his girlfriend.

"Are you going to stay out here or did you want to come in with me?" Levi asked

"I just got a text from Erwin saying he needed to speak with me so I gotta stay out. Next time maybe." Sarina said with a smile before she took her shoes off

He went over to her and he kissed her on the lips. "Hopefully he won't take too damn long. I have an obligation to keep your ass happy and I can't if he's a fucking cock block."

She kissed him back and smiled. "I am happy, I'm with you."

"We'll see about that if you say the same thing tonight." He said before he went to the bathroom.

Sarina knew he could sense her mood changing but said nothing about it. When Erwin came into the room he spoke to her for only ten minutes before he left. When he left she took her socks, shirt and skirt off before bolting to the bathroom and stripping of her bra and panties before she went into the shower where she was instantly kissed and pushed into the wall by Levi. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. He lifted her up as he moved into her. They both moaned at the feeling of the other as Levi looked her in the eyes.

"That bastard talks to much." Levi said softly against her lips.

"Yeah, but I'm here now. don't waste your time with me love."

"I don't intend to sweet heart." He said as he kissed down to her neck as he moved in and out of her roughly making her scream his name each time he went into her

The faster he went inside of her the more eager she got of everything he would do to her that night. After they both orgasmed he didn't let her rest he washed her body while still pleasuring her which made it hard for her to keep her breathing up, but she was able to give him pay back afterwards which only made him want her more. He picked her up out of the shower after turning it off only to place her on the bed and placing her on her hands and knees where he pounded into her from behind making her scream out loudly as she held on to the bed under her.

He wanted her to be so sore that she didn't want to leave first thing in the morning. He heard that Erwin was giving both of them a week of vacation time. They had time to spare on whatever they wanted and what he wanted to do is be able to fuck his girlfriend without having to worry about interruptions of any kind. He pushed his fingers into her womanhood as he filled her both ways making her scream twice as loud. He held on to her hand with his free hand as he made sure that he always hit her g-spot with each thrust he made into her.

After they both hit their orgasm he turned her around and he placed her on top of him as he sat down on the bed. "Don't make me force you brat, this is what happens when you take your sweet time talking to an idiot."

She knew what he was planning to do and she cupped his face with her hands before she kissed him on the lips softly and began moving on him earning moans of approval from the raven haired male under her as he held on to her hips tightly. The more she moved on him the harder he slammed her down on to him. After the last few thrusts both of them orgasmed once more and she fell over to the side tired panting.

Levi panted as he lied beside her. "I love you."

"I love you too...you damn trouble maker. You deliberately made me sore just so we didn't have to leave didn't you?"

He smirked a little at her. "Maybe."

She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Whatever, I'm not paying for the room I hope you know that."

"That's fine, you've done enough as it is Sarina."

"You even think about touching me right now and I will get one of my smelly socks and push it into your mouth." She said tiredly