𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. revived spark

Comincia dall'inizio

daniel nodded. "mhm! let's all keep a copy."

the teen handed one to deok-su, then another one to zack.

"it looks good!" mira complimented, a smile painting her delicate features.

zoe frowned as she looked at the picture. "but crystal's not in it..."

it was strange that the girls had gotten close to crystal, but deok-su payed it little mind when he noticed the pleased expression the girl hardly wore in the body she was occupiying.

"that's okay!" she smiled, and she looked genuinely happy to do so.

"hey, are you ditching the glasses forever?" zack asked as he stared at deok-su, as though trying to figure the teen out.

the kil boy shrugged. "i need to get new ones."

at his response, zack looked slightly more pleased, and went back to staring at the picture. deok-su only watched him with an odd expression.

"lets go to the cafeteria!" zoe cheered as the bell rang for lunch.

before deok-su could bury his head in his hands and take a well-deserved nap, he was hauled out of his chair by zack's annoyingly strong grip.

"i'm not hungry." he grumbled, rubbing his eyes languidly, and he wished he had just stayed home.

"don't care, you're coming with." zack grinned, and in his hesitance deok-su caught sight of jiho trailing at a distance from the others.

there would always be some sort of wall between them, and it was one jiho would never be able to cross because he was a self-pitying child who believed the world was out to ostracize him.

deok-su turned and fell into sidestep with zack, who for some reason decided that he wanted to be the loudest when all deok-su wanted was peace and quiet.

‎FUCK. deok-su was pissed. not slightly pissed, not even moderately pissed. he was top tier, beyond-belief pissed.

first, his sister had the gall to avoid his texts after she had already decided that they were made-up, and then next thing he knew, deok-su was being dragged along to a pc cafe by zack lee.

'i'm bored,' the boxer had demanded, not even bothering to ask deok-su for his opinion, or even if he was busy.

the keyboard beneath his fingers sunk dangerously low into the metal table as deok-su shot down another player on the computer. from the next seat, zack cursed as he died for what was the 100th time.

for the most part, deok-su liked to imagine he was pointing his weapon at gun or goo (either would be fine) and firing precisely into their thick, block headed skulls.

"why are you so fucking good at this?" zack glowered as he gave up in playing, tossing his headset back onto the table and opting for watching deok-su obliterate the competition.

"i just picture your face as every attacker, and," the kil boy aimed for his target, and shot him in the head with one single bullet. "bam."

he grinned as zack scowled at his attempt at humor, basking in the golden glow of his 1st place ranking.

"you're lucky this isn't a real fight." the boxer said haughtily, and deok-su repressed a snicker.

"funny." he laughed, turning off his computer. "are we done?"

"not yet." zack motioned to loud yells coming from the other side of the cafe. "sound familiar?"

a distinctly pre-pubescent voice fit with a whole lot of cracks and trembles filled the quiet room. jiho.