Special Chapter: Klay Thompson & Kevin Love- Wedding

Napa Valley, California
9:00am,

They were attending the wedding of Kevin Love and his soon to be wife Klay who were in the Napa Valley winery since they were going to tie the knot. Klay is the first one to marry his childhood friend who he met when they were in little league back in Oregon. Klay's family and brothers were there at the wedding. Somehow, Kyrie Irving was shedding tears when he saw Kevin Love marrying Klay Thompson.

LeBron James: you okay there Ky?

Kyrie Irving: I'm fine babe, it's just that I get emotional when I attend all the weddings.

LeBron James: I know. Me too honey. We'll be next soon.

Kyrie Irving: Oh don't even start.

LeBron James: I know, sorry.

Kyrie Irving: that's okay love. Well let's watch the ceremony.

They were listening to the friend of Kevin Love who was officiating the wedding and yet, she felt glad that Klay Thompson will be the wife of Kevin Love. Stephen curry and the rest of the crowd were there to attend the Thompson-Love wedding. Before they head to the wedding reception, the lady said. "And you may kiss the bride!" Klay and Kevin shared a kiss and the attendees were cheering in excitement to congratulate the men for their marriage.

{Embassy Suites}

They attended the wedding of their teammate Kevin Love only to find out the surprising news. Kyrie and LeBron watched Klay pull out the we're expecting onesie and Kyrie gasped.

"What?! Klay are you serious?! You're pregnant?!" Kyrie couldn't believe his eyes. "Yes Kyrie, I am. Kevin Love and I are expecting a baby together," Kyrie and LeBron gave both of them a hug and said. "Congratulations!" "Thank you both," They said softly. Kyrie always dreamed of wanting to be a mom.

Klay Thompson: no worries Ky, you'll be one soon.

Kyrie Irving: yep. Plus, If you plan on throwing the baby shower let me know.

Klay Thompson: you know I can count on you sis.

LeBron James: Kyrie's good at throwing someone's baby shower party.

Kyrie Irving: Unless If you want me to be a mother, why the heck not babe?

LeBron James: if you say so.

Kyrie Irving: so how far along are you Klay?

Klay Thompson: I'm 3 months pregnant.

Kyrie Irving: that's so cool.

Klay Thompson: that's the reason why I was starting to gain weight, but Stephen said it was fine because he knows he can cover for me while I'm sidelined for the rest of the season due to my pregnancy.

Kyrie Irving: that's good.

Since that they were planning to spend the honeymoon in France, Kyrie and LeBron were very happy for their couple. Yet, Kevin Love was the childhood friend of Klay who was playing baseball together before their future started for the NBA. Perhaps, the Thompson family was excited knowing that Klay is going to be a mom.

Kyrie Irving: you know Klay, it can be hard to find a midwife nowadays and I can help you with the birth.

Klay Thompson: are you sure?

Kyrie Irving: yes sister. If anything goes, you can reach out to me and LeBron.

Klay Thompson: no problem.

Even after the wedding reception,

Kyrie and LeBron decided to head home the night before Klay and Kevin Love were heading to Paris for the honeymoon, but had to cut short since Klay will be having a gender reveal that will take place in Oakland, California. Thus, Stephen Curry and the family were invited to Klay's ultrasound and then they went home 3 weeks later.

Kyrie Irving's POV:

I had no idea Klay was three months pregnant and yet, it has been the best time of their lives. In some cases, I was thinking of becoming his midwife because I know that it will enhance my life to become a mother. I know for a fact that my sister would be my surrogate in case I can't get pregnant. Otherwise, I would help Klay push the baby out. I bet my boyfriend LeBron would help too haha. Anyways, I called it a night.

LeBron James' POV:

My girlfriend Kyrie Irving is the best thing that's ever happened since we both found out Klay was expecting a baby with Kevin Love. Man! I am looking forward for the gender reveal, so we were hoping Klay and Kevin Love would either have a boy or a girl, we'll have to wait and see.

A/N: will Klay Thompson have a boy or a girl? Comment and tell me what you think.

PS: Sorry I stayed up at 12 midnight because I'm running around like a little girl haha 😂. Otherwise, hope you guys have a wonderful night and sleep well 💖

- BTSICA98