Ch 8: Fifty Shades of Fuckboy.

"Please...do me..."

Jack hovered above Mark, stunned. There was a short silence as they stared at each other.
The brown-eyed man blinked at him, his mouth part slightly.
" Really?"
Mark breathed a sigh of relief, "Well, yeah. If you want..." Mark murmured nervously.

He heard muttering from behind the wall. The only audible string of words was Bob's 'I knew this would happen' or something similar.
Mark laughed softly.
How gay do I act around Jack?

"Watchu' laughing at?" Jack accused him, amusement clear.
"Bob predicting this,"
Jack cocked his head to the side, frowning a little. "Predicting what?"

Mark hand flew up to Jack's waist, pulling the Irishman down on top of him. He moved his other hand under Jack's chin and pulled their lips together into an awkward kiss.
Jack gasped against Mark's mouth, taken aback.
He hadn't been kissed in over a year!

Mark's mouth was soft and smooth, his teeth gently grabbing Jack's bottom lip.
Jack sighed against him, propping himself onto his elbows. His right hand fingers started stringing through Mark's raven hair.

They pulled apart after a moment.
They were speechless.
"Well that was...-"
" Wanna do it again?"
" Oh god yes..."
Jack swooped down to Mark's mouth again, much to their amusement.

Jack pressed himself against Mark's body, barely holding back a groan.
The American reached around and squeezed Jack's arse.
McLoughlin started kissing up Mark's neck, making him moan ever so softly.

Suddenly, the blond slipped off the brown-eyed man.
Mark watched him with keen eyes and a shortened breath.
He watched as Jack bent down for a few moment, straighten up, then look at him mischeivously.

Mark hissed in a breath, as he saw what was in the Irishman's hands.
A leather belt.
It was his own, from his backpack.
Mark squirmed nervously.

"Are you gonna be a good boy, Markimoo?" Jack growled, crawling back over him on the bed.
"The question is, should I?" Mark winked. He obediently put his wrists together. "You seem keen..."
" You're not the only one to fantasise..." Jack mumbled.

Jack placed the belt around Mark's hands, flicking the end through the metal loop, then stopped.
The holes don't reach down the belt that far.

A quick dash to the bags, Jack flicked  out a swiss army knife and dug a hole into the leather.
After shoving the knife back into the bag, Jack crawled back over to Mark and quickly pinned his hands together, sliding the belt on and tightly, then moving both arms behind him on the bed.

He looked up Mark's arms to find him holding a satiny pink blindfold; with 'Mrs Right' on the front. He wore a naughty grin and he tied it around Mark's head, careful not to pinch his hair too.
" What are you going to do to me?" Mark asked out to the room, unsure of where Jack's face was.
" Well, whatever I wish... " And then Jack chuckled, finished with his task.

His hands stared wandering down Mark's toned chest, making sure to brush purposely over his nipples. Jack made sure to keep a close eye on Mark's beautiful lips for indications of pleasure that his body couldn't portray.
Jack bent down to Mark's body and kissed a trail down his chest, and down to his bellybutton. He traced back his path with his tongue, all the way to Mark's neck where he nibbled on the skin. Mark finally moaned in a low tone, squirming in the restraint.

Jack blushed slightly. As much as he wasn't used to be being a Top, he enjoyed having full control upon the raven-haired sex symbol.
" Lower down, please... Jack..."
Jack nibbled his ear in response, making Mark gasp loudly.
" Did I find an erogenous zone there, Mark?" Jack growled, making Mark merely whimper in reply.
Still, Jack obeyed and kissed back down his body until he reached Mark's cotton boxers. He slipped them off Mark's legs and feet gently, then threw them away.

Jack eyed off Mark's length, breathing softly onto it and watching for Mark's reactions. He wasn't going to move a muscle until he had Mark begging for him to do so. It wasn't long before the muscles beneath Mark's chest rippled with need, his hip arching into the air ever so subtly.
" Jack! God dammit, don't keep me waiting!" He groaned.
" What's the magic word?" Jack giggled, his fingers walking up Mark's leg and across the inner thigh.
" Holy fuck-"

Jack bit his lip, reaching out to stroke Mark's erection, hearing the man beneath him immediately sigh in relief.
"Was that the magic word?" Mark murmured.
"Not quite, but you are so hot when you say that...Daddy."