Chapter 4

Hyunjin's Pov

"Who's there?"

I wiped my tears away from my face and pulled myself up, and began to walk towards the door.

Huh? No-ones there...I swear I saw someone...

"i must be seeing things" i rubbed my eyes.

I made my way over the sink and splashed water onto my face, running the water through my hair, then looked at my reflection.

"Why do my eyes look so red" pulling the lower part of my eyes open.

You've been crying dumbass of course your eyes would be red, I let out a sigh.

"Why do things like this have to happen, why couldn't I contain my anger, I should have ignored him, now I've caused all these issues"

Footsteps...

"Hey did you hear about, the fight"

"Fuck..."I ran into the bathroom stall and locked the door... wait why am I hiding?

"yeah everyone knows, I don't live under a rock"

"nobody knows why he beat him up, there's speculation but we don-"

Did they leave?... I can't hear anything...I opened the door slightly and peeked through the gap.

"Changbin!?...we was just..."

Changbin why does he always come at the wrong moment.

"i can let you know why" Changbin leaned against the wall, smirking.

"Really!? Why?.. was it because you caught him doing drugs or was it beca-"

"No it was because..." Changbin looked up and our eyes met.

I froze.

"Its because we had a little lovers quarrel" he smirked looking at me then looked away. What was he saying lovers quarrel! Is he crazy!?

" so you and him...are together?"

"Yeah he was just mad at me, no need to know the reason, now are you going to go, got to piss?"

"Yeah...sorry we will be off" the two boys ran out then suddenly... the toilet door slammed open and i fell back onto the toilet.

"Did you enjoy eavesdropping pretty?" he walked towards me and put his hand on the toilet tank, putting his face closer and closer towards me. I quickly turned my head away.

Changbin snickered, and proceeded to walk to the sinks.
I got up and slammed my hand against the toilet door.

"What's your issue?"

"what's my issue?, what's your issue with the bathroom, I don't bump into anywhere else" he laughed while checking himself out in the mirror.

"I-its a bathroom of course you'll see me in here...anyway what did you say before... lovers quarrel!?"

"Yeah and what should i say?" Changbin looked at me smiling.

"The truth!" this was unbearable, the anger inside me continued to grow.

"what? That my fuck buddy fell in love with me and I found someone else?, sounds more like your jealous, I mean if you did start a fight with me over that that's worse don't you think, if everyone knew the real reason? They would still hate you. So by saying a lovers quarrel its helping you out, and as your savior shouldn't you repay me"

Changbin began to walk towards me again

" unless you want me to tell them that you beat me up because I caught you doing drugs and selling yourself out you wouldn't only be called a junkie but a whore as well"

"Why!? Why would you do that do you really hold that much of a grudge, feeling weak and revengeful, that you got beat the shit out of in front of everyone"

who does he think he is, this asshole!

" Well I mean did hurt my pride but playing the victim is a better scenario, I mean who is everyone going to believe" Changbin raised one of his eyebrows, smirking

Was it true, would everyone see his as the victim, I mean of course, they already have. I shouldn't care but it could ruin everything for me. I sighed.

"what do you want?" I lowered my head in shame and started played with my fingers.

Changbin looked me up and down and sneered.
"I want you to be my plaything" he laughed as if what he said was humorous but for me it was a nightmare. Is that the only way?

Do I reject it or do I accept? I gulped and and took a deep breath.

"I....."