ch 26. Hello Darkness my old friend...🧍‍♂️

Start from the beginning

"Even stevens right? Now was time for bother to pick... And what he picked was-"

"Enough..." Kuro voice was harsh, his fingers turning into the long blew blades, Lawless chuckled and started to draw his fencing sward out too. "aw, you really didn't wanted him to know the truth that badly hm~?"

Anim tried to hold Kuro back, "calm down Kuro. Please, I already told you something would happen, please just-"

"You think saying that would make him forget what he did? Make 'us' forget what he did??" Says Lawless, Anim could only frown towards him saying, "stop trying to provoke him about something which probably happened years ago!"

"And that's make it justifiable?"

"No- but-"

"Ha... Pathetic." Lawless says as he raised his sward to attack, only for Kuro to bring his hand wards to block it, the metal piercing threw skin as blood drips out. Lawless little sadistic smile shines as the two mingled in combat.

Anim summoned his lead, a little panic because this was going exactly like the novel. God he shouldn't have came here... If it weren't for that one subclass...

"Kuro!!" Anim yelled as basically tried to bit Lawless head off, just for that moment the servamp turned to look at his eve with a expression of just guilt, face starting to black out a bit.

'Oh no...'

"You guys... Shut the Fuck up!" Litch yelled as he came out of no where, stepped on Lawless dead directly and planted if on the floor. Snatching Anim's broom and bending it, then throwing it towards kuro to cage him to the wall.

"Kur-"

"I told you guys to shut up didn't I? Now sit and listen" Litch summons a grand fucking piano. "And now... Cry" He plays that piano.

The melody that brings the bad memories of past, something you don't want remember... Or something dear to you.

"Danmit... It's that song again..." Lawless groans.

Before the music could go on too long, A broom just banged the the grand piano in half. Surprising Litch, and probably lawless too.

"You..." Litch saw Anim holding the broom, as Anim didn't exactly meet eyes with Litch. "... You can only show memories to those who have bad memories... Unfortunately I don't hve any" He muttered.

Not... Exactly true, he has he fair share of drama, but, Litch's memory didn't exactly bring them up. Thankfully.

Anim backs away, Letting go of the broom for it to just flew over to a very traumatised kuro like it's consolidating the Servamp.

Lawless watched it, happen, grinding his teeth as he got on stage, "how dare you two-"

"OI OI STOP" and here comes the life saver, Crantz Rosen, yet again with a.... Whale...

Who... Grabs the head of Lawless and Litch and bangs them together to stop the fighting.

"Guide what-" Anim tried to process the name

"Guide what-" Anim tried to process the name. "No wait- i have better then to do. Kuro!" And the boy ran towards his Servamp.

"Oh dear, are you okay? Answer me please" Anim asked as he finally got a good look at Kuro... Only to meet with a blacked out face... Like a mask being put to cover it...

"K.. Kuro... No... Are you.." Anim mutters a little as he tried to reach out for him. Only to he Interrupted by small sobs, causing him to turn his head over finding the little boy.

"Oh... Hello..." Anim says. The little guy ons hicked as he muttered a Sorry out of fear.

"Ah? One of you is left? No worries, I'll kill you too-"

"No. No you are not-" Anim told straight up as he grabbed the base of the sward to hold Lawless off.

"Go away"

"Make me."

Exchanging glares. Lawless gives up first, "ugh, fine... I don't care about meaningless character anyways." And then he walks out first, blowing a kiss goodbye to his eve which he gets a show in the face for.

Anim sighs a bit, holding out his hand for the kid, "don't worry... Your... Sort of safe now" Pulling the kid on his feet, Anim had a little chat with Mr. Crantz about Litch and that he'd stick around because.... Tsubaki's other allies will come after him too.

"And about him?"

"Oh... Um... I'll ask Misono" Anim shrugged as he watched Litch disappear from the corner of his eyes, not even a goodbye huh?

'Am I that unapproachable?' Anim thinks for a moment, as he turned to look at Kuro, who still seemed lost.

"Hey... Let's go home After dropping of the kid, yeah...?"

"Hm..."

Anim doesn't like Kuro just silently trailing behind him like this. Makes him feel responsible and a little part of his heart hurts... It's... Weird. Mostly because he feels responsible of bringing kuro here even when he knew this will happen...

And also because he... He.. Wants to see his Listless NEET rather then this...
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile Lawless gets kidnapped because of his Mass murder. Yeppie.

.
.
.