Plus, I know everyone talks about the one person who brings drama to the holiday, and if I showed up with Harry, I would definitely be the one getting talked about. I didn't want to deal with that, and there's no reason for my aunt and uncle to know he's here, but I'm sure my mother will probably blab it to them this afternoon anyways.

So instead this year, I bought a premade turkey that I just need to shove in the oven and some quick microwavable sides. It would really just be Harry and I eating it, since Theo will probably just want mac and cheese, so I hope Harry isn't expecting anything fancy.

I was looking forward to an easy afternoon with the kids, and the slight break that Harry being here would give me. We'll just hang out, eat, and relax. I also brought out some water guns, because I figured Harry would have a good time running around the yard with Theo.

Theo has no idea that Harry is coming over in about an hour. I figured I would surprise him since he seems to want Harry to come over, so hopefully he's happy when he arrives. It'll be interesting to see if Theo is still quiet or if he's going to be more of himself now. He hasn't seen him since he spent the two days with him, so it should be interesting.

Right now I was cleaning up a little bit while Theo was entertained by all of his crafting supplies. The twins were taking their nap so I knew it was the best time to get it done. It wasn't long before I saw Harry's car pull into the driveway and my stomach started to feel nervous. Why was I nervous? It's just Harry.

Through the window I saw Harry walk up the pathway. He was wearing black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a cropped brown sweater on the top of it, and some tan boots to match. In one hand he held a container of something which looked like a pie, and it isn't surprising to me that he felt he had to bring something over.

"For someone who doesn't want to be seen, you surely go to the store a lot" I commented messing around with him as I opened the door.

"Grocery delivery is my best friend" Harry chuckled and held the pie out towards me. "For you, or us, or Theo. I guess whoever is going to eat it. If you don't want it, then I'll eat it" He rambled nervously.

I put my hand on his arm to calm him down and thank him for the pie. "Shh it's okay, you don't have to be so nervous" I chuckled, not wanting anything to be awkward between us. "I don't bite"

"Pfft" Harry made a face. "Okay"

"What?" I shut the door.

"You do"

My jaw dropped and I playfully slapped his arm. "Get out"

"Don't kick me out, I just got here" Harry sighed. "Where's Theo?"

"Theo! Come here buddy, I have a surprise for you" I called out so Theo would hear me. it only took a couple seconds before we heard Theo's feet running across the floor, and Harry's face was overcome with genuine excitement to see him again.

"Is it a doggy?!?" Theo yelled as he was running into the foyer area.

"Not a doggy" I chuckled. He's going to have to keep waiting for the dog, because I don't think I can handle it yet.

Theo's eyes went sad for a moment but they quickly widened when he noticed that Harry was standing right next to me.

"Hawwy!" Theo gasped. My heart just about melted and Harry practically fell over when next thing we knew, Theo was running towards Harry at full speed and throwing his arms around Harry's legs in a hug.

Within seconds Harry bent down so he could give Theo a proper squeeze and I quickly took out my phone to capture the memory for the both of them. I just knew that Harry would love having this as a photograph. It's practically their first hug.