I don't have any words that I can say to him so I just nod my head.

I sit beside him until he completes his homework and then, picking him up, I tuck him in the bed and was about to leave when I feel a tug on the fabric of my kurta.

"Dad," I turn around to face him when he calls me.

"Sleep here," I nod my head and removing my sleepers, climb up the bed and lay beside him

. He scoot close to me and hug me which isn't usual.

"You need to fight Dad, and I'm sure you will win." He tells me taking me off guard. I'm trying my best to keep my son away from this shit but how did he got to know about this.

"What are you talking about?" I ask him, patting his back to help him with sleep.

"I heard it in school. They were talking about some case that I couldn't understand. The only thing I understood is you have to fight. So win and come back," I nod at him as my heart feels heavy.

I'm going to do anything to win now. No matter how many interviews I have to give or how many money I have to spend on my lawyers or people to collect the proofs in my favour.

"I have been framed. From the past few months, I wasn't paying much attention to my company due to personal reasons and some people took the opportunity to defame me but day after tomorrow is the hearing. And I have faith in god that nothing but the truth will win,"

I take the remote and switch off the TV screen that was playing my interview before I throw my head back on the chair and close my eyes.

Things are finally working out step by step. Arjun Sharma agreed to fight my case, I gave multiple interviews and finally my team have found some proofs in my favour. I hope the result comes out in my favour.

I hear a knock at the door which interrupt my not to peaceful sleep and I ask whoever is at the door to come inside and there she walks in.

Dressed in White suit with pink floral design. How is she able to pull any colour so beutifull- Shut up Naveen.

I straighten my posture and ask her to take a seat. She sits in front of me with a smile before flipping her hair back revealing the earrings she is wearing.

How many pairs of these Jhumaks she have because everytime we meet, there's always a new pair.

"How are you doing Mr. Rajvanshi?" Her question snap me out of my thoughts and I realise I have been staring at her for too long.

"We'll know that after the hearing," I shrug it off and watch her nodding.

"Why are you here?" I ask her and she looks at me if I have offended her in someway.

"Can't I?" She keeps her purse on the table that's between us and raise her eyebrows. I have no answer to her question.

If it would have been someone else, I'd have asked them to leave immediately but with her, I don't know why I can't be rude anymore.

Maybe because she gave me a reality check that day or maybe I'm grateful that when no one was ready to take my case, her brother did.

"Kya soch rhe hai aap?" She asks me and that bring me out of my own thoughts. I shake my head and open my computer.

I can't work but at least I can pretend so she might leave after that without me asking her to do the same.

I press random keys on the keyboard while looking at her through the corner of my eyes.

She sits there with her chin resting on her palm and her gaze capture every corner of my room and then finally fix at me.

I immediately look at the screen.