008||undercover

S'Tarleya buttoned up her shirt, letting the buttons slip through the button holes. She stared at the drunk man sleeping in the sheets of the bed. A one nightstand was all she needed to act like she lived in Harvest Moon.

Partying at the local bar made her seem like a regular twenty year old something human. Drinking like there was no tomorrow and drinking any alcohol. She thanked her species for allow as much alcohol into her bloodstream.

Even though she decided to pretend to get drunk and make out with a random human, she knew she still had to keep a low profile. She couldn't have Starfleet chasing after her, making her inevitably die before completing the mission.

She pulled her boots back over her feet, feeling sore from walking in heels. She was already a tall woman compared to most earth men. S'Keeran woman were usually 5'9 to 5'11 while a male S'Keeran's average was 6'0 to 6'2. 

Adjusting the sheets of the bed before getting to walk outside. She enabled her tracker that made a small bird sound as she exited the room. The man slept without knowing the woman had left.

S'Tarleya walked into the morning breeze and right into the cafe next door. It was her regular schedule to do so. She looked like any alien who could be in this town. Then again this town was very diverse.

"Hello, Mrs. Frakes," The barista spoke cheerfully to S'Tarleya as she walked through the door. S'Tarleya hated cheerfulness and joy in human eyes. It seemed off putting.

"Good day to you as well......Janis," S'Tarleya replied, bitterly.

"Let me guess a dark Risterro?" The Barista asked.

"Correct," S'Tarleya responded.

She took her regular seat at the window, staring out at the town around her. Touching up the strands of raven hair that had fallen in front of her face. Planning out how she could find the Skyler in this town.

Starfleet was already on her tail since she'd gotten here. She should've known that Starfleet was doing anything to protect the Skyler from her. They would be hunting her like hunters after a fox, awaiting for her to go in a cage.

She knew that she had accidentally set off signals at Starfleet with her opening the tracking device. But, she had a mission to complete. She could not fail the Supreme Leader.

Her eyes caught sight of a red button flashing. Hope weaved her way into her heart as she looked down at the device. Her slight inch of hope turned into dread as she a Starfleet signal had reached Harvest Moon.

Not to mention the signal of Skylers were in town. She held up the tracking device, igniting a sound of bird chirps to a series of shops. This could've the latest of a signal she'd gotten yet from the Skylers in hiding.

She'd have to pick up the pace if she was going to find this Skyler.