❝Fate finally did it, brought us together❞

Engfa couldn't stop thinking about what happened, about Charlotte's lips and how delicious her kisses were. Everything was so perfect that she needed to repeat it, kiss those lips again, she needed it so much that she is afraid of what she felt.

Today was just another day and although Engfa hadn't stopped thinking about it, he couldn't do much to change that, since once again they haven't seen each other much, the teachers have them under such surveillance that it's impossible to sneak away.

He hasn't even sent her a text message. And that feels even worse, because they can't even see each other and Engfa is afraid to write to him. Because? She didn't even know it. Maybe she was afraid of being too intense, but what's in her head if they already kissed. And it wasn't just a simple kiss.

But she just concentrated on her group work and I hoped Charlotte did it first.

Whatever the next thing happened.

...

For Charlotte things were the same, immersed in dreams where Engfa kissed her and asked her to be his girlfriend. She didn't know what was going on with Engfa, well although it wasn't their fault, since they couldn't even see each other, but she sent her number to one of her friends and she didn't even write to her.

Then sweet little Charlotte wondered the following; Could it be that I was wrong to kiss him? I thought he liked her like I did. What if she made fun of me? I made a mistake? Maybe she didn't even like it.

They were both turning the issue around out of fear, forgetting one thing. Forgetting how stupidly in love they are, but instead of looking for what to do, they wait in vain for one of them to take the next step.

• • •

"Seriously, this is all so stupid, they're both expecting the same thing from each other, God, they're so slow, it makes me angry!" Aoom said loudly.

"I know, I thought their last names were slow, and let's not forget, useless lesbians" Meena mocked.

"If they keep going like this, they're going to lose each other... I swear if they don't realize it, I'll lock them in that elevator again myself!"

"Yes, well, what can we do?" Nessa asked.

"Mmmm... I don't know..." He sighed, leaning into Meena's shoulder.

"Wait, I have an idea!" Nessa shouted with a smile.

"Tell us" The brunette asked with a mischievous smile.

"How about we invite Engfa and her friends out. What do they say?"

Meena looked at her as if she had said the stupidest thing in the world.

"When are we supposed to do that, if we don't have any days off and our schedules don't match?", he asked with annoyance.

"What if we run away with them?" Aoom asked, giving them an amused look.

"Are you crazy, sweetheart?" Meena asked, looking at her.

Aoom just laughed letting them know that if she was crazy and true, there was no doubt.

"Yes, but think about it... they would scold us but they would soon forget, it would be worth it. Besides, we are talking about Charlotte being able to escape, they don't say anything to her", said Nessa.

"Yes, maybe they won't scold her but there are several of us and we wouldn't go unnoticed" Meena continued.

"Oh, come on let's not think about it too much" Aoom complained.

"Come on Meena, they will have their time alone and meanwhile, we will get to know their friends a little more"

"Well..." He resigned himself with a sigh.